Vape Republic - Retailer Reviews

skola

Flavour Chaser
LV

Awards
[USERGROUP=3]@Admins[/USERGROUP] if this thread already exists please move my post to the existing thread. I did a a search and did not find anything.

Shout out to Akeel and the team at @Vape Republic for their extremely friendly and efficient service. I purchased a Reload X RDA from them which is currently going for R999. Cheapest I've seen it at any store. Big bonus is that any order over R750 includes free delivery :aaaaa:
Packaged arrived with a sample of some Elements juice as well. Awesome customer service.

It doesn't end there. Akeel gave me a call to check whether my order arrived safely. He is a really genuine, humble and all round stellar guy to chat to.
He also told me of another deal they were running, on a setup I've been keen to get. R1199 for the Vaporesso Armour Pro Kit INCLUDING a 21700 battery. I told him I'll consider.

Messaged him quite late in the evening about what colour to get, while the England and Croatia game was going on mind you, and he was more than happy to assist. Placed my order around 10pm. My order was delivered the next day!

You can't beat service like that. It speaks for itself. Keep up the amazing work and keep bringing us those great deals! :clap:

I agree! Akeel is one amazing guy. He has also Whatsapped me in the evening to discuss an order.

g0g if this thread already exists please move my post to the existing thread. I did a a search and did not find anything.

Shout out to Akeel and the team at @Vape Republic for their extremely friendly and efficient service. I purchased a Reload X RDA from them which is currently going for R999. Cheapest I've seen it at any store. Big bonus is that any order over R750 includes free delivery :aaaaa:
Packaged arrived with a sample of some Elements juice as well. Awesome customer service.

It doesn't end there. Akeel gave me a call to check whether my order arrived safely. He is a really genuine, humble and all round stellar guy to chat to.
He also told me of another deal they were running, on a setup I've been keen to get. R1199 for the Vaporesso Armour Pro Kit INCLUDING a 21700 battery. I told him I'll consider.

Messaged him quite late in the evening about what colour to get, while the England and Croatia game was going on mind you, and he was more than happy to assist. Placed my order around 10pm. My order was delivered the next day!

You can't beat service like that. It speaks for itself. Keep up the amazing work and keep bringing us those great deals! :clap:

Hey @riaanbeer,
Why the dislike if I may ask?

Last edited:
Tried to place an order last night and had issues with the payment options.
I sent a mail to them and Akeel @Vape Republic responded a few minutes later on mail and whatsapp!!

I was really impressed with the service at that time of the day. Props to Akeel @Vape Republic for the Smooth and friendly process on my order!

Back