Vape shop. co.za

Jassy7

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
I ordered a bunch of juice online on the 23rd of December and I have not received any feedback regarding the order.

Their email does not work and they do not have a central phone number, just branches. Has anyone else had the same issue?

Call the Rosebank branch; they deal with the online orders etc.

I gave them a call yesterday to find out about my order too, they mentioned they've got a large backlog of orders and are getting to them one by one.

I ordered a bunch of juice online on the 23rd of December and I have not received any feedback regarding the order.

Their email does not work and they do not have a central phone number, just branches. Has anyone else had the same issue?
I have the same issue. I called the number on the website. Spoke to a very apologetic lady. Some of the juice I ordered was no longer in stock. She took the time to go through all the juices that were similar in profile that they could replace with.
Also dropped an email to support@vapeshop.co.za. Received a response the next day.
My order is now with Courier Guy. Should be delivered today.
Ps- I placed my order on the 23rd

My assumption would be the sale is happening for that very reason (I could be wrong). I too hope hey honour the orders.

Likewise. I have a fair amount outstanding from them - hey, if it arrives, it's dirt cheap. If not, well not so much.

I went past Vape Shop MOA yesterday, the branding is still Vape Shop but the Vaperite employees seems to be there, they have no idea as to when, wha where, etc.

No stock is on sale any longer and they have no idea as to when I will receive my parcel. I have tried calling Vape Shop online (Rosebank) but it rings and then goes to voice mail. I have no problem if it takes a few weeks, I'd just like an estimated date.

As this is in vendor reviews, Vaperite cannot reply to anything here. Maybe go and voice your concerns in the Vaperite sub forum, so they can reply to you.

I’m not sure if you guys have seen this
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/vaperite-is-acquiring-vape-shop.t70496/
I hope @Vaperite South Africa will honour the orders...

I saw that. I remember stopping at their stall in the middle of MOA in December 2016 around the time when I first started vaping, I was in the mall so gave them a shot and ended up buying, based on the suggestion of a salesman, what I can only describe as liquid sugar which ended up crystalising and destroying my coils after a single tank. :-D:mad:

As this is in vendor reviews, Vaperite cannot reply to anything here. Maybe go and voice your concerns in the Vaperite sub forum, so they can reply to you.

I have done so; Vaperite will not take responsibility for anything processed before they took over the business. This leaves customers like us (with kind of nowhere to go really.

I got an email yesterday stating I will be refunded my order so maybe watch for that too.

I also have an order pending... No answer to phone or emails....

Vapeshop needs to step up and sort issues out or refund clients... Not acceptable

No word about delivery or refund to me. They clearly knew about the sale when these orders were placed, so any failure to do either is fraud.

Not happy with Vaperite’s attitude either. Unless the business has been liquidated, it still exists and all sale contracts as at date of takeover remain valid. Considering how much I’ve spent there, Vaperite would feel the loss of my business.

No word about delivery or refund to me. They clearly knew about the sale when these orders were placed, so any failure to do either is fraud.

Not happy with Vaperite’s attitude either. Unless the business has been liquidated, it still exists and all sale contracts as at date of takeover remain valid. Considering how much I’ve spent there, Vaperite would feel the loss of my business.
Vaperite made it clear that they bought the shops but not the stock hence, they are not responsible for fulfillment of any orders placed before 1st Jan 2021 and I think that is quite fair. Now, the responsibility lies only with the Vapeshop guys....

Vaperite made it clear that they bought the shops but not the stock hence, they are not responsible for fulfillment of any orders placed before 1st Jan 2021 and I think that is quite fair. Now, the responsibility lies only with the Vapeshop guys....

Let’s see how this pans out and I’ll give the rest of my opinion depending on the resolution.

Just a quick total as to what we spent at vapeshop sale... Dont post if you feel iam being forward. Just out of curiosity if what we all spent totals to a sizeable amount....

R200 (an rda and 2 juices)

Back