VapeClub - Intellicharger I8 now available

JakesSA

Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Latest in our lineup of chargers is the new Intellicharger I8, an 8 bay charger with "active current distribution"! In a nutshell that means if it's charging two batteries it will charge at a rate of 1.5A, four batteries at 1A, six batteries at 0.75A and 8 batteries at 0.5A.

Form factor is the biggest plus for me on this guy, it charges 8 batteries but the desktop foot print is the same of that of small four bay charger, which means I can still keep mine in the kitchen, the most obvious place for such a device. ;)

Find the I8 here at R670, .. batteries sold separately .. :)

Latest in our lineup of chargers is the new Intellicharger I8, an 8 bay charger with "active current distribution"! In a nutshell that means if it's charging two batteries it will charge at a rate of 1.5A, four batteries at 1A, six batteries at 0.75A and 8 batteries at 0.5A.

Form factor is the biggest plus for me on this guy, it charges 8 batteries but the desktop foot print is the same of that of small four bay charger, which means I can still keep mine in the kitchen, the most obvious place for such a device. ;)

Find the I8 here at R670, .. batteries sold separately .. :)

Order placed. Awesome pricing @JakesSA

Thank you!! :)

Tell me, have you still got that video you made with the IPV2 50w per chance? That would be a few years ago now I guess ..

Lol good times. No sorry bro the phone that had the video on it is long gone. Why you looking for it buddy?

Feeling nostalgic, thought it be cool to show the newbies how the big boys did it back then! :) I actually found the thread,dated 25/7/2014 but the video is no longer there.. :doh:

LOL, one mod to rule them all..

Feeling nostalgic, thought it be cool to show the newbies how the big boys did it back then! :) I actually found the thread,dated 25/7/2014 but the video is no longer there.. :doh:

LOL, one mod to rule them all..

Yeah its amazing how the vaping game have changed. 50watts was insane that time, i still told my wife i will never be able to vape at 50watts regularly LOL. And look now with all the new Clapton coils you get you need 50watts to warm it up.

Back