VapeClub - Vaporesso Revenger - now in Stock!

JakesSA

Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Finally the Revengers have arrived at VapeClub!

This highly anticipated (and often requested) mod takes mod engineering one step forward with it's injection moulded front and back covers and introduces the OMNI 2.0 board.
Err .. Plastic?
Yes indeed, but it's not the kiddy toy stuff that may first come to mind, this is the type of material often used on high end cell phones and the like to simulate glass and is ultra hard and durable. This makes the mod even lighter and achieves that curved screen design which is fast becoming defacto standard on anything with a display! It also lightens the mod and gives it that ultra seek look!

The kits come with the Vaporesso NRG tank which, btw, is coil compatible with the SMOK Baby beast range of tanks! Q2 for me thanks! ;)

Best of all, despite all the space age engineering, the price is about the same as that of the Alien Kits, it's main competitor, but it comes in both 5ml (for convenience) and 2ml (for size economy) tanks for you to choose from!

You can find the Vapresso Revenger 5ml kit at R1200 here, the 2ml kit here at R1180 and just the mod at R960 here!

In case you have not seen a pic of these beauties yet ..

Original-Vaporesso-Revenger-font-b-Kit-b-font-with-Revenger-220-Mod-and-NRG-Tank-2ML.jpg

Oooh, this looks very nice in blue

Thanks @JakesSA - as always, love your intro blurbs on the products!

It looks very nice
And I do like the moulded smooth edges
Looks like it also has a lovely big fire button
Oh and I saw in the specs on your site that it has a puff counter!

Puff counters FTW (For The Win in case you were wondering)!! My Fuchai 213 plus flipped back to 0 at 50,000, which in my opinion, is a serious con on that device! ;)

Puff counters FTW (For The Win in case you were wondering)!! My Fuchai 213 plus flipped back to 0 at 50,000, which in my opinion, is a serious con on that device! ;)

Lol, @JakesSA - that is so funny! Serious con indeed!
Puff counters are lovely. My fascination and love for the puff counter comes from my MVP2 which didnt show the battery level so I used the puff counter to know when I was low and would need to charge if I wanted to go out...

Lol, @JakesSA - that is so funny! Serious con indeed!
Puff counters are lovely. My fascination and love for the puff counter comes from my MVP2 which didnt show the battery level so I used the puff counter to know when I was low and would need to charge if I wanted to go out...

Wow it goes back that far? Was it easy to reset the counter or did you just do the math?

My VTC mini I actually took to 99,999 before it flipped back to 0. Not using it much anymore but it still works a charm.

Wow it goes back that far? Was it easy to reset the counter or did you just do the math?

My VTC mini I actually took to 99,999 before it flipped back to 0. Not using it much anymore but it still works a charm.

It was easy to reset - i would reset it after charging
Would get me around 900 to 1,100 puffs on a MTL basic tank like the evod or mini protank - at about 7 Watts
Both the MVP2s are still in operation today - my wife annexed them much to my dismay
They are still going well but their battery life has faded a bit. I havent done a check on the puffs now but they still last more than a day for her.

Would i be correct in assuming that the 2ml tank should be better for flavour, as it has a shorter chimney? @Rob Fisher @JakesSA

Also, will you be stocking the ceramic coil option? I am itching to try those out.

The 2ml option is for the TPD countries... I think 2ml on a system like this is is stupid as the TPD rules are... 2ml won't last me from my kennel to the car... and to answer your question... I don't think the size difference on a system like this will make much if any difference to flavour.

And if I'm not mistaken the ceramic coil option hasn't been released to the world yet.

The 2ml option is for the TPD countries... I think 2ml on a system like this is is stupid as the TPD rules are... 2ml won't last me from my kennel to the car... and to answer your question... I don't think the size difference on a system like this will make much if any difference to flavour.

And if I'm not mistaken the ceramic coil option hasn't been released to the world yet.
Thanks for the feedback uncle @Rob Fisher i see now how daft the 2ml option would be, but it speeks to my love of tiny short lil tanks...

Would i be correct in assuming that the 2ml tank should be better for flavour, as it has a shorter chimney? @Rob Fisher @JakesSA

Also, will you be stocking the ceramic coil option? I am itching to try those out.

We'd certainly try the ceramics if they become available but I have my doubts on whether ceramics would work too well at the wattages these big coils enjoy. The 2ml kit is for those who really want it compact but the real value in the Revenger kit lies in the 5ml tank since its direct competitor, the Smok Alien kit, ships with the 3ml Baby beast. In my opinion flavour is often related to the ratio of 'combustion chamber bell' vs chimney size and length. With factory coils the 'combustion chamber bell' is effectively as small as it can possibly get and hence the chimney has little impact. I would say coil and wicking makes the bigger difference in regard to flavour in general though.

I've been test driving a Revenger since yesterday and it really is a great mod, love the sleek feel and ergonomics of it and a real head turner. The CCW function helps to get the most out of the 0.15 Ohm coil without rapid depletion of the batteries. The button has a strong tactile feel to it and, depending on what you used before, may take a bit of getting used to.

Last edited:
Day five on the Revenger and I am now firmly attached to it. Biggest con so far - everyone wants to fondle it! :notagain:

Black Revenger (mods only), now also in stock, we could not get any on the first consignment but was able to secure some on the second.

Back