Flavour and throat hit seeker
Staff member
Administrator
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
Hi all

We are delighted to announce that @KZOR , one of our esteemed forumites from Cape Town, will be coming to VapeCon 2017 and will treat us to a Classic Hits deejay session.

The vaping community includes folk from all age groups - both young and old(er). Inspired by a thread that @hands created ( https://www.ecigssa.co.za/remember-that-old-song.t39377/ ) we thought it would be great to celebrate with some of the greatest hits from times gone by.

It's going to be fabulous for many of us to relax after a full day over a super vape and listen to some great songs. Who knows, we may even see some members dancing - hehe.

@KZOR has loads of experience in this area and he knows his music very well. He has graciously accepted this task and we are very thankful for that.

The VapeCon schedule is being finalised - we anticipate this slot to take place later in the day after the prize giving.

The idea is that a portion of this slot will be devoted to playing songs that we as a community choose (@KZOR will elaborate more about that below). And the rest, he will put together for us.
Once again, a big thanks to @KZOR :campeon:

For those of us that have been active in that song thread, lets join in the fun and community spirit to help make this a great success.

CLASSIC HITS.png

Last edited:
Just as long as Modern Talking or Aqua is not on the playlist

I have decided the best way to choose a set of forum songs is to go by the number of likes that songs have received.
So would everyone interested in participating in this please use the link below and go through the variety of songs posted by members and "like" what you think a great song/songs would be for you to vape on at Vapecon. :)
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/remember-that-old-song.t39377/
I will give members opportunity to the 20th August to make their choices and then do the tally and compile a list of the top 15 songs. :)

This is going to be fantastic

I can just imagine some of us taking to the dance floor as the day draws to a close ;-)
I recall one of the earlier vape meets when @johan danced for us on the tables....
Who remembers that?

hehe

:D:D

:aaaaa:

Last edited:
You guys really want to give me nightmares tonight

Haha, I have no bad memories of those, but as dad of a daughter that had that album on CD, I totally had my fill and would vehemently deny that I likely still remember the words of most of them ;)

This is going to be fantastic

I can just imagine some of us taking to the dance floor as the day draws to a close ;-)
I recall one of the earlier vape meets when @johan danced for us on the tables....
Who remembers that?

hehe

:D:D

:aaaaa:

Yes I do and it wasn't a pretty sight! :p

It will not be complete without Golden Earring's Radar Love.

Back