Staff member
Administrator
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
Visited Vape King Fourways today and was very pleased to see this:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1500743790.464722.jpg

It's a VapeCon 2017 poster and it looks fantastic !

We got this poster designed to help spread the word about VapeCon 2017. It is going out to several VapeCon 2017 exhibitors that have brick and mortar shops.

So if you see one at your local vape shop, please take a pic and post it here.

If you are a vendor that received this poster, feel free to post a pic of it here too.

One lucky member that posts a pic in this thread will win two tickets to VapeCon 2017. Competition will close on 17 August 2017 at 5pm. Draw will take place soon after.

Post the pic and which store you saw it at to qualify. Each pic of a different store will get you an entry into the draw. So the more posters you spot at different stores, the better you chances of winning.

#SpotThePoster-VapeCon2017

Last edited:
Bumping this for those of you who haven't yet seen this thread

If you see any posters out there at your favourite brick and mortar shop, post a pic up here with the name of the place you saw it - and you could win 2 tickets to Vapecon ;-)

Last edited:
Just stopped by Vap King Honeydew and managed to snap this while chilling
c0f9295b5c411b4b415f0e770694b173.jpg

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Just want to thank Kevin from Wicked Vape and his team for offering to help us with the logistics of getting the posters to the various VapeCon 2017 exhibitors with brick and mortar stores.

Thank you Kevin, I have been in touch with several vendors in the past week who told me they had received the poster. :D

You sir are a champion!

:FADDANCING:

We will also be attending VapeCon and we are extremely excited to see all the new faces and get together with some of the old faces...
E-Cig Inn Vapecon.jpg

@ShaneW sent me this picture previously

The poster is up at Juicy Joes in Cape Town!

:b1:

Thank you @ShaneW !

Juicy Joes Poster.jpg

We @Tisha are on holiday in Limpopo and decided to pop in at The Vape Guy in Tzaneen. Had a great chat to @BumbleBee and picked up some items. Of coarse we could not leave without some Milk Tart.
Had to snap a pic for this thread.

20170808_110244.jpg

Thanks @SAVaper
That is marvellous
Am so happy to see the poster made it to Tzaneen
Hope you enjoy the rest of your trip

Thanks @BumbleBee !
:b1:

Just a reminder, this competition will close tomorrow 17 August. Lets make it at 5pm.

If you want to win 2 tickets to VapeCon 2017 on 26th August, post a pic of the poster you have seen and the shop you saw it in and you could win.

Not many takers here...

It certainly seems that everybody have their tickets for VapeCon sorted already ;)

@Silver , so who's the lucky winner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry @Gersh - my fault
I was supposed to do the draw yesterday but we were swamped with Vapecon preparations
Will get to it during the course of today

Just hang in there a bit

Last edited:
Right, it's time to do the draw for this competition

Thank you to those who posted pics of the poster in the various shops - and to the shops for putting up the poster!

(Am going to exclude members of the Admin and Mod Team and vendors)

Here are the eligible entrants:

ASCIIcat
Gersh
SAVaper
Kaizer

Now to run the randomiser - the name at the top will win the 2 tickets!

Sorry guys
Phone going crazy with last minute vendor requests for VapeCon :eek:

Lets get this back on track

And the winner is....

Drum-roll.gif

@ASCIIcat

You are the winner!

You have won yourself two tickets to VapeCon 2017!!!
We will be in touch with you to award you the tickets.

550x400xgraphic1.jpg.pagespeed.ic.1e5w_Cpcf6.jpg

Poster Competition Results.jpg

Well... guess what

@ASCIIcat has already won 2 tickets in another giveaway here on ECIGSSA so he has kindly agreed to a redraw without his name on the list - in order to spread the love and let the tickets be won by somebody else.

So we are going to redraw shortly with the other names and the name on top will be the new winner.

Thank you @ASCIIcat - you are a champ

We have done the redraw

And the winner is......

@SAVaper

Congrats @SAVaper - we will be in touch to award you your 2 tickets to VapeCon 2017

bc9fd564fc9a1014f404060540df1259.gif

Poster Competition Results - redraw.jpg

Back