VapeCon Hype: What will be released and big News! UPDATED!

Paulie

Flavour master
VIP
LV

Awards
Hey all,

The VapeCon 2017 Hype thread is here:

1) Coffee Cake Special Reserve
So as you all know we will be selling Coffee Cake Special Reserve at VapeCon (limited 500 bottles only)
c7054209383714532165e67684e3c116.jpg

2) Grapelicious
The juice that won best juice at the blind tasting competition at VapeCon 2016 will be launch at Vapecon (Yes i held it back till then lol)
Grapealisious.jpg

The Rest will be announced in the following days to VapeCon :p

3) Introducing SPARKLE (A Blackcurrent sweet for all the fruity vapers that will leave u begging for lots and lots more!)
sparkle.jpg

4)
Introducing MR O (An Orange sweety vape that has a delicious citrus tone to it that leaves your taste buds quenching every time you take a toot! Yummy!)
MR 0.jpg

5)?

Last edited:
Hey all,

The VapeCon 2017 Hype thread is here:

1) Coffee Cake Special Reserve
So as you all know we will be selling Coffee Cake Special Reserve at VapeCon (limited 500 bottles only)
c7054209383714532165e67684e3c116.jpg

2) Grapelicious
The juice that won best juice at the blind tasting competition at VapeCon 2016 will be launch at Vapecon (Yes i held it back till then lol)
View attachment 102203

The Rest will be announced in the following days to VapeCon :p

3) Introducing SPARKLE (A Blackcurrent sweet for all the fruity vapers that will leave u begging for lots and lots more!)
sparkle.jpg

4)
Introducing MR O (An Orange sweety vape that has a delicious citrus tone to it that leaves your taste buds quenching every time you take a toot! Yummy!)

MR 0.jpg

Can't freaking wait it's gonna be epic and can't wait to try the new and the special reserve :p

30 mil bro
Thank you Sir. Ok i know I'm pushing my luck but what the hack its Vapecon anyway :nerd:... so whats the possibilities of having a complete range of Paulie's - combo pack (new and current juices) available at a good price heeeheee

Thank you Sir. Ok i know I'm pushing my luck but what the hack its Vapecon anyway :nerd:... so whats the possibilities of having a complete range of Paulie's - combo pack (new and current juices) available at a good price heeeheee
Lol bro everything will be on special that day come chat to me at my stand i will point you in the right dirrection :p

Also remember the special reserve only sells once a year at vapecon

Haha ok brother man I will come bearings gifts! :borra2::borra2:
Also remember the special reserve only sells once a year at vapecon ??? Ok Now im even more interested in tasting this SPESHIAL RESERVE now..
:abduct::abduct:
xd.JPG

A special reserve is like a fine wine. Do you sit back and admire it or vape that bad boy. Definitely going to have to get me some.

@Paulie

Can you please explain what the difference is between the Special Reserve Coffee Cake and the normal one?

I bought some at Vapecon,and they are exactly the same for me.

Shouldn't one be getting the wood and whiskey of the barrels?

Me and a friend actually bought 10 Bottles.

It is still nice,but I don't get the difference.

Last edited:
@Paulie

Can you please explain what the difference is between the Special Reserve Coffee Cake and the normal one?

I bought some at Vapecon,and they are exactly the same for me.

Shouldn't one be getting the wood and whiskey of the barrels?

Me and a friend actually bought 10 Bottles.

It is still nice,but I don't get the difference.
Its alot smoother/creamier and the caramel notes pop out more bro send me a PM wanna see what build u using cause it shines in aliens etc

Its alot smoother/creamier and the caramel notes pop out more bro send me a PM wanna see what build u using cause it shines in aliens etc
I got some as well. And normal coffee cake. On an RDA you can definitely taste the difference.

Back