VAPERITE - Here we grow again

Vaperite South Africa

Because Quality is Everything
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
It's been a while since we opened a new shop but, it won't be too much longer, with TWO new shops in the pipeline. Both locations are unique in that they do not encroach on other vendors and will serve some of you who have to travel some distance to load up on new vape gear and juice.

Locations will be announced as soon as we have definite launch dates for each location and we will have awesome launch events and specials at both openings.

Keep an eye on this thread for more details as they become available.

Upon opening both shops we will have ten shops in total and, for us, this is only the start of our journey so expect more shops, a lot more, and hopefully in your corner of the world sometime in the not too distant future.

We will be signing the leases on the two new shop locations tomorrow. Shop fitting will commence later this month with opening dates towards the end of May.

Both are in shopping centres. The one shopping centre name starts with an A and the other with a B.

Start guessing the names and locations and we will come up with a great prize for whoever gets both names right. Both locations are in Gauteng

Seriously, I have a feeling one might be Brightwater Commons in Randburg. The other one - Alberton City?

Brightwater Commons and Menlyn

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Looks like we need to throw in some clues:

1. Both future shop sites are located in shopping centres with a Woolworths Food.
2. Neither of them are East or South of Joburg.

Keep guessing

Centurion and fourways??

Sent from my Hisense F31 using Tapatalk

We can at least narrow down from there

Broadacres by any chance?

Back