Vapour Mountain Premium e-Liquid and DIY mixing kits

Wow some great pricing here.

VM4 is the beezneez.
Quoted for truth!
I'm giving it a bit of a rest now. Had it 3 x 30ml bottles in a row daily! Just gonna leave it a month, then attack the last bottle.

I ordered from Oupa last week and got it the friday. I got less than half left of the bottle I need to order me a few 30ml bottles of it on payday.

Just did a silly experiment.
5 drops of oupa's banana concentrate, 2 drops vanilla, and half a spoon of sugar in milk.
Tasty!!!!
Should rather have vaped it, but i was bored :)

Please let me know what other DIY flavouring you would like to see... I am getting in some new samples, so would like to see if there are specific flavours you guys want. Crafty, I know you are looking for Brandy flavour for instance???

Oh Yes! I have a list, and almost bought from TPA/TFA or whatever. But shipping was R600 on R1000 order, so canceled. Need to order at least R3k of juice to justify that shipping.

My List.

Double RY4
Brandy
Rum
Dulce de Leche
Honey Melon

Then some other things I need for mixing:

Ethyl Maltol
Malic Acid

I've got some erlenmeyer flasks, and I'm in the process of building my own magnetic stirrer. Then the DIY juice can really start to flow!

orange , lemon, lime , kiwi , something to make a citrus mix i will be placing a order with you in a couple of days, just waiting on payday going to be my first venture into Diy

thanks for the supplies

couldn't resist mixing a couple of 5 ml samples just to test
and loving it think i will diy all my juice from now

Thanks for the suggestions guys! I will be sure to get some samples in from your suggestions. If they test fine I will stock them. Watch this space!

So how do you prefer to take orders and do you have a minimum quantity?

Hi Fog-e, what's your name? I respond to all emails I receive. I have even checked my spam. Please make sure you are sending to info@vapourmountain.co.za

Yes Brackenfell. But you can collect from me in Foreshore during business hours.

Yes Brackenfell. But you can collect from me in Foreshore during business hours.
Any new flavours coming in soon? I need to order more for next month down to my last 70ml

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Waiting on some samples. If they test well I will be stocking them before the end of November :D ... Watch this space!

Back