Video removed. Youtube mistake ?

KZOR

Proudly South African Vaper
LV

Awards
Bellville, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
I uploaded the Symba RDA earlier but 2 hours later i see it was removed and received the message below via email.

Video strike.jpg
I watched the video again but cannot identify possible infringements regarding community guidelines. Thinking it might be the name that could attract young Lion King fans I checked on youtube to see if other reviews were posted on the same RDA and there are many.
I did appeal and requested a review and more detailed reason.
The song i use during the build is a royalty free non-copyrighted song.
So i changed the name slightly and re-uploaded to see if the same thing happens.

Did any of you that watched the video pick up on anything?

Last edited:
My only guess is the name of the rda resembling SIMBA from the Lion King haha, maybe they feel kids will search that, misspell Simba and then watch your video and be like 'wooooow i wanna vape like that teacher!'

So they don't actually tell you how or why you breached their child safety policy but you are allowed to appeal but have no idea exactly what you are appealing!

The world has gone mad! You can see a ton of stuff that shouldn't be on a public video site and they ban vaping...stupid stupid stupid! :-@

It’s really ridiculous. I made a small experiment and started typing Symba in the research section the first suggestion was Symba freestyle so I went ahead and clicked on it and opened the first video and here it is. Just listen to the 1st ten seconds and you’ll hear the explicit language. Child safety policy my A$$.

Child safety my arse.

When I was a kid we played with pellet guns, fireworks, homemade go-karts with brakes made out of a piece of wood we pressed against a wheel to slow down. Our bicycles had no gears and there was no such thing as a bike helmet or gloves. We swam unsupervised in local rivers and made rafts out of tree branches and scraps of wood. We used to go snake hunting in the veld and even had spiders in webs in our classroom in standard two. We built our own treehouses and even built an underground "fort" in primary school. We also did far worse things without our parents' knowledge.

Today a child safety policy protects children from seeing a video produced by @KZOR .

s-l640.jpg

It’s really ridiculous. I made a small experiment and started typing Symba in the research section the first suggestion was Symba freestyle so I went ahead and clicked on it and opened the first video and here it is. Just listen to the 1st ten seconds and you’ll hear the explicit language. Child safety policy my A$$.

No, no, no, you got it wrong.

It is everyones inalienable right to act like a mentally handicapped social reject after intoxicating their only two remaining brain cells with some or other potentially lethal ilicid chemical substance.

Don’t be so intolerant, Its called culture and it’s a good thing to expose our kids to different cultures, hallooo!

piece and out motha****rs

(Yeah yea, I knows.)

It's crap like this that makes me very scared of what this world is turning into.

You have channels with people crashing cars, pub/bar fights, people being shot, an American Idiot aka President spreading fake/false info about a deadly virus......

BUT PLEASE DON'T POST ANYTHING VAPING RELATED THAT KIDS COULD SEE .....

Last edited:
Wow, you guys slumbed it big time! Wahaha

Lucky buggers... we just had to roll down a hill.... and if there was no hill, we just rolled around on the grass in any case... or if we managed to get a tennis ball, chuck on the roof and catch it wen it rolls down again and hope it does not get stuck in the gutters... otherwise dad needs to come take it out when he comes back from work... if you forget about it, you manage to score 3 tennis balls once a year when the roof gets cleaned...

Child safety my arse.

When I was a kid we played with pellet guns, fireworks, homemade go-karts with brakes made out of a piece of wood we pressed against a wheel to slow down. Our bicycles had no gears and there was no such thing as a bike helmet or gloves. We swam unsupervised in local rivers and made rafts out of tree branches and scraps of wood. We used to go snake hunting in the veld and even had spiders in webs in our classroom in standard two. We built our own treehouses and even built an underground "fort" in primary school. We also did far worse things without our parents' knowledge.

Today a child safety policy protects children from seeing a video produced by @KZOR .

s-l640.jpg
We also did all of that stuff. This morning on the radio news there was an issue with the leaked papers that had to be re-written and the guy said why put our kids through this much stress of re-editing. When papers were leaked in our time it had to be re-written. In today's time kids are grown ups when they leave the house and some even while they're in the house so what's up with babying them too much. There's a line, when do we draw it???

Back