Vote on NEWS24 today!! Tomorrow is too late

Vaperite South Africa

Because Quality is Everything
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Go to NEWS24 TODAY by clicking on the blue link or www.news24.com today and vote for the 2nd option in their poll about vaping!!

Tomorrow the poll may be gone so vote today and tell everyone you know who vapes to do the same. We need to get the current 22% much higher.

If you access this site on your mobile scroll to the very bottom of the page and select "switch to desktop site" to access the poll which is on the main page.

Interesting, thanks @Vaperite South Africa

Done
I voted for number 2

Here is the poll result at the moment:

upload_2018-5-31_20-5-8.png

Bit of a vague poll. I would say that there might be dangers involved but I agree that vaping needs a seperate bill.

Option 1 in the poll is pulling further ahead :(

Since my last post about 30 mins ago:
Option 1 now has 6,414 votes, up from 6,359. So 55 votes there
While option 2 now has 2,241 votes, up from 2,225. So only 16 votes

:mad:

upload_2018-5-31_20-34-37.png

sitting on a chair has its dangers!

So does driving your car. So does crossing the road. So does boarding an aircraft or a train or a bus. So does living or working in a city with all the pollution around us. Those are all calculated risks we take every day.

What pisses me off is that our minister of health links vaping to smoke because we exhale a visible emission of a substance that he assume to be smoke. He hasn't assumed because he sits on his butt in an office all day instead of doing his research, so he knows nothing more than any other Joe Soap on the street about it besides us.

I have just seen some fantastic news from Qorax on Tobacco & Vaping Products Act passed in Canada! Must watch...

I expect the USA will follow suit soon and the WHO may have to do a little more homework on this subject as well.

Back