Voting for Top Local Juices 2017 - Information

Andre

Reonaut
VIP
LV

Awards
Nominations will close soon. Get yours in!

Last year we had a heap of new registrations voting just before voting closed - fortunately they did not affect the results. This year we had some new registrations (some from the same IP address) submitting nominations. Not saying those nominations were not bona fide, but they do arouse suspicions, which many members have noted in the forums. I prefer to run this competition as squeaky clean as possible.

Consideration was given to impose a minimum post count, but we have hundreds of active members not posting (or seldomly posting) on the forums, which would rob them of the opportunity to cast a vote.

In the end I decided to limit voting to members who joined before 1 June 2017 - the day nominations started. This will be an automated process.

As administrator of this competition I reserve the right to ignore any 2017 nominations by a new registration if I am of the opinion that such a nomination might skew the final result. From next year the limitation will start from the day before nominations open - only members who joined before that day will be able to nominate and vote.

Back