WARZONE VAPE -Lemon vs Berry

ARYANTO

“Everything you can imagine is real.”
LV

Awards
I received this juice from @JurgensSt from Ink'd , created by Herman Bester / Warzone Vape.
upload_2021-11-29_20-34-56.png

I liked the cammo look of the label design , fits in with the military theme of the range .

Normal 100 ml at 3 mg for this testing/ tasting ,using it in Blotto and Grus setup , and a set of #42 BVC coils...And of course in the Titan and the V2 rdta .

First tongue test ... lemon is the first to creep out of the shadows and then faint berry , can't put my finger exactly on the berry , Strawb mixed with some blueberry?

OK let's vape :
THE v2 took a third of the bottle in one gulp , set at 3 V , 0.17 ohms - now it is 2 tribes going to war and lemon hits first ,sweet , tangy sweets lemon , not lemon and vinegar , throat hit de luxe , smooth and enjoyable , then the berry mix sweeps in , this , for me as a sweet guy ,hits all the right buttons , I can go to town with this !
Basically the same with the Blotto but I get more blue than strawberry , am I complaining , not at all !

@JurgensSt gave me 2 different bottles to test and I passed one of them on to a fellow vaper at the JHB Vape meet , because the lemon and berry vibe appealed to me , If I get the chance to test drive the other flav's ,I will .

Conclusion - in both my set-ups the juice performed to my liking and I am tempted to drop one of my adv juices to replace it with Lemon vs Berry . In the Titan with it's bigger capacity - this is a real delight - not too sweet and/or cloying .
Will I buy it for myself ...
yes !
Thank you @Jurgens and Herman !;)

Attachments

• upload_2021-11-29_20-33-37.png
    upload_2021-11-29_20-33-37.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 12
Great review for a new vendor.

I am hoping that @Moerse Rooikat will be coming to the next vape meet in CT. I know that he always attends, but now that he has been elevated to a higher status, who knows?

I only vape DIY but I have tasted some of his juices at vape meets and will definitely break my habit and buy some.

Back