Wasp Nano Whistle

NOOB

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Morning all.

Has anyone experienced a whistle with the Wasp Nano? I got mine yesterday and coiled & wicked it last night. Having the airflow all the way open it makes a very high pitched, annoying whistle. I found that the whistle goes away when I close the airflow just under half way. The only problem is, with the airflow closed that much, the vape is just a little too restrictive to my personal taste. My first impressions are that this is a very nice little RDA, with very good flavour! If I could just get the whistle to go away I'll be in seventh heaven! Any suggestions on getting it to stop the whistle?

Thank you in advance.

Morning all.

Has anyone experienced a whistle with the Wasp Nano? I got mine yesterday and coiled & wicked it last night. Having the airflow all the way open it makes a very high pitched, annoying whistle. I found that the whistle goes away when I close the airflow just under half way. The only problem is, with the airflow closed that much, the vape is just a little too restrictive to my personal taste. My first impressions are that this is a very nice little RDA, with very good flavour! If I could just get the whistle to go away I'll be in seventh heaven! Any suggestions on getting it to stop the whistle?

Thank you in advance.

Dude this is a feature not a defect, if there is a sexual predator in your midst - you just toot on your Wasp Nano, and your neighborhood will come running to your rescue. Don't be so negative fam - #rapewhistle #vapesafe

..... Just kidding of course, its most likely your coil causing it. I have 3 nano's and none of them whistle - just move your build up or down the next time you build to avoid this.

Happy vaping fam, keep an eye out for those predators - and #vapesafe. :giggle:

I also have the whistle but from reading up it seems that coil placement is the culprit. but i havent managed to get mine to not whistle lol

Also have the whistle. Like @StompieZA , I moved the coil but didn't get it to go away. Got tired of trying to fix it so she is benched at the moment.

I currently have Alien Claptons at 3.5mm, and the coil sits the middle of the little wasp full.

Im sure if one has to build a 3mm or 2.5mm coil, the whistle will go away due to more spare for the air to pass by the coil.

Dude this is a feature not a defect, if there is a sexual predator in your midst - you just toot on your Wasp Nano, and your neighborhood will come running to your rescue. Don't be so negative fam - #rapewhistle #vapesafe

..... Just kidding of course, its most likely your coil causing it. I have 3 nano's and none of them whistle - just move your build up or down the next time you build to avoid this.

Happy vaping fam, keep an eye out for those predators - and #vapesafe. :giggle:

:risas3:

I swear, my neighbour's wife looked at me funny this morning when I took my first hit of the day! She may have thought I was "hitting" on her! :giggle:

Thanks for the advice @Chukin'Vape, really appreciate it. Will try moving the build around a little next time I re-wick! :thumbup:

:risas3:

I swear, my neighbour's wife looked at me funny this morning when I took my first hit of the day! She may have thought I was "hitting" on her! :giggle:

Thanks for the advice @Chukin'Vape, really appreciate it. Will try moving the build around a little next time I re-wick! :thumbup:

Fam, you see now - FEATURE, if you by accident predator whistle at some hot legs - and wifey checks you out weird, you just straight up point at your nano and say "WHAT" ?

upload_2018-9-27_9-28-19.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-9-27_9-20-41.png
    upload_2018-9-27_9-20-41.png
    60.5 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
For the life of me, I can't remember if mine whistle :confused:
I'm rebuilding mine tonight. Will play around and see what works for the dewhistle :cool:

I move the coil slightly up and no whistle on the wasp nano. The coil sits just above the air holes.

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

If you use a 2.5mm Alien and position your coil that the bottom half can be seen through the airflow hole the whistle should be gone

2.5 ID fused clapton
Coil right between the airflow holes to get the air hitting the coil directly

=

Whistle

:BangsHeads:

My build

0ee7ae6de3b194033df546e5e94c7306.jpg
fa9fd8b61844fca873fbbff3826def06.jpg

Send from this side of the screen

2.5 ID fused clapton
Coil right between the airflow holes to get the air hitting the coil directly

=

Whistle

:BangsHeads:

Yes, that will make it whistle. Move it up a tad if the whistling bothers you.

Not to worried about the whistle, the no drip tip bugs me more.
Found a temp drip tip until i can find something

Thanks for all the advice guys.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

That drip tip just doesn't look right on there

I've tried various ones on the nano and none looked right.
Have to agree with you. I will have to find a macthing drip top

Send from this side of the screen

Back