Website not responding....

Doug

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Just joined and have a problem. As I start to browse the forum the page dies; I get a message "the website is not responding". Refreshing doesn't work, have to close and start a new session. Strange one, haven't had this before. Any ideas?

Last edited:
Just joined and have a problem. As I start to browse the forum the page dies; I get a message "the website is not responding". Refreshing doesn't work, have to close and start a new session. Strange one, haven't had this before. Any ideas?
Took me 6 page reloads to edit a typo..... eish!

Site is working fine. Must be your side.

What browser you using?

Switch to FF. Your whole internet experience will change for the better :p

IE strikes again lol
3934172-1564770172-36322.jpg

New to the forum. I am getting alot of read errors. Is this normal ?

Error screen attached

Attachments

• error.JPG
    error.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 21
Hi @WARMACHINE, the forum is a bit slow at the moment, the tech guys are aware of the problem and are working to get it sorted out as we speak :)

My problem went away when I loaded Windows 10 and started using the Edge browser.

Will take screen shot tomorrow
Also get errors on FF

The last few days I've been experiencing forum down time again. Comes and goes from several times up to constantly when I am using the forum sometimes, and sometimes there are no issues at all. It might lock me out of the forum completely sometimes, might not let me post a reply sometimes, or open a thread, and sometimes I get a pop up that says it is checking the forum server before it allows me to do anything that I am trying to do on the forum.

Error says it's a host problem on esigssa.co.sa, not the trunk or on my end FWIW.

error502.jpg

I am getting the same error yesterday and today.

Is Explorer still a thing? Thought that went the way of the dodo.
View attachment 73933

Dont hate IE... If it wasnt for IE we wouldnt be able to download Firefox on a freshly installed OS lol.

Chrome is a piece of crap and only good for its Inspect functionality and cross-device sync. Otherwise its just a memory hogger. Edge (the IE replacement for W10) on the other hand, has been a browser worth using (for me at least)... Only use Firefox when webdevving, otherwise Edge for everyday browsing.

Back