Welcome to The Squonker Thunderdome! 2 squonks enter, one squonk leaves...

swisscheese

New Vaper
LV

Awards
If you're too young for that referrence, don't worry, I'm not crazy - my mommy had me tested.

I would like to ask the collective their opinion which squonker is better than my champion based on certain criteria.

My current favourite is the Dovpo Topside Dual because:
1) Regulated - VW and VV are only requirements
2) Battery Life - dual 18650's keep you going a while
3) Juice Capacity - 10ml keeps you going a while
4) Juice refill - Most precious is the ability to refill juice without ending up a sticky mess. Pulling out bottles, refilling, and replacing like a caveman just doesnt cut it.

If you're too young for that referrence, don't worry, I'm not crazy - my mommy had me tested.

I would like to ask the collective their opinion which squonker is better than my champion based on certain criteria.

4) Juice refill - Most precious is the ability to refill juice without ending up a sticky mess. Pulling out bottles, refilling, and replacing like a caveman just doesnt cut it.
If you like carrying a brick with you.

@Jean claude Vaaldamme i am neanderthal on the larger end of the spectrum. Only the atty is visible when I hold my topside.

The vicious ant looks like a contender, but they aren't easy to find. I found some on the magic Google machine, but they were just pics on those matchy-matchy-braggy-braggy sites

@Jean claude Vaaldamme i am neanderthal on the larger end of the spectrum. Only the atty is visible when I hold my topside.

The vicious ant looks like a contender, but they aren't easy to find. I found some on the magic Google machine, but they were just pics on those matchy-matchy-braggy-braggy sites
Problem is the average Joe couldn't even afford the stabwood bottle holder @Rob Fisher showed never mind the device it'self!

@Timwis raises an excellent point on price.

It is a thing of beauty but still a sticky-mess-maker changing bottles. Not an issue to most people, but I've reached phobic levels. One or two drops always leak out and evade detection. Within 5 minutes, my laptop, car and cellphone are sticky and smudgy.

Can we keep contenders to mods where organ donation is not a consideration :)

@Timwis raises an excellent point on price.

It is a thing of beauty but still a sticky-mess-maker changing bottles. Not an issue to most people, but I've reached phobic levels. One or two drops always leak out and evade detection. Within 5 minutes, my laptop, car and cellphone are sticky and smudgy.

Can we keep contenders to mods where organ donation is not a consideration :)
The Delta must be a contender, fills through a valve no cap or bottle needs removing and is powered by the Vaporesso Omni board, nice app style colour display and a bit bling!

I love my Topside too with the PYRO RDTA on it. It's the perfect mod to spend a day/evening out with - you need not carry anything else (batteries, juice, etc.).

They are available on some HE online stores and I think you can get them from the VA website. They cost a pretty penny though.

Is the topside not the one that say 10ml but you cant fill it to the top, otherwise it leaks on the board and you have to bin it?

To be honest you already have the best out there, in terms of your requirements, that is the king, the Vapresso/TVL push to squonk thing is great too but its a single 21700 batt not dual 18650...i think its the only option if you dont wanna fill those bottles caveman style...or you could get any dual batt squonker out there and use that filling sytem through the squonk pin but even that can get messy and a bit slow too

Agreed, I've had many squonkers and the Topside really surprised me. The top fill is a game changer. Only squonk mod I still own

Hi @swisscheese

I think your topside dual sounds superb on those features.

I missed it but was keen on it when I saw it. Still need to get a regulated squonker. Sigh.

Nevertheless my trusty Reo has features of its own that I like

Rock solid and consistent. Daily use for over 5 years and not a single problem.

For me there is no spilling when refilling. It’s very easy and works well. Simple.

It doesn’t have the juice capacity or the battery capacity of your topside. It’s about half. 5-6ml of juice and single 18650. So for me it’s not a major workhorse vape that I could take out and use exclusively for the day. Instead it’s mainly a home based device that holds a strong tobacco juice. Lower power to get more out of the batt. So pump up the performance in the juice! And it’s MTL. The RM2 gives me incredible MTL flavour.

It’s a mech so it’s different to the regulated. Yes there is sag when the batt drains but the upside is the more direct feel. I like it a lot.

One other thing is how easy she is to clean. Take out battery and put her in a basin of warm water with a bit of sunlight. Brush with an old toothbrush. Rinse with water and she is as clean as a daisy!

Love my Reo to bits

4642b052b39aa4971b8717c67c5fb764.jpg

Last edited:
Now why do I suddenly think that I will be willing to take out my Jolly Trolley to take this with me? I suppose it would make a better desk mech option, but damm, that really is something that will outlast anything else out there. The only other contender would be a Reo.

Mech? Its a DNA 75:)

My bad, think I need new glasses!:) Then it will still outlast anything else.:D
Italian, usually hot on style they make some nice high end but not ridiculous priced mods, but i still feel style abandoned the Italian stylist with the particular Silver brick ( i mean device) model!

Back