Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RTA

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • RDA

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Squonk

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
Methinks Squonk and RDA can be classified as one. I understand what youre trying to say, but it's initially fully saturated whether you drip or squonk.

I shall be the first to specifically name a brand..

Sigfried Vapefly Mesh RTA.

It has no juice wicking ports to shove cotton in instead it has 2 juice ports directly under the cotton.
It is also 100% leak proof and absolutely no dry hits.

Flavor on this RTA is the best I have ever got.

I also own numerous RDTA's, RDA's, RTA's and squonkers (both mesh and round wire coils types) and nothing comes close to this RTA for ease of build, flavor and no leaking.

It has no juice wicking ports to shove cotton in instead it has 2 juice ports directly under the cotton.

I also own numerous RDTA's, RDA's, RTA's and squonkers (both mesh and round wire coils types) and nothing comes close to this RTA for ease of build, flavor and no leaking.
If you mean the Vapefly Mesh RDTA, then I have to agree ... It's a flavour banger of note!

If you mean the Vapefly Mesh RDTA, then I have to agree ... It's a flavour banger of note!
Nope it's a RTA
849884234c1bd35c62850321fa4be050.jpg
1c34cf11fbe504e447c9210be9070f17.jpg

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

Me and mesh do not get on well together. I have the Vapefly mesh and the Slatra and both have coils in them.
We're all different and we all have different tastes, and ... we're all right :cool:
I like the flavour saturation / intensity of a mesh device, and I like the warmth of a coil in a small chamber, aka MTL, hell on occasion I even enjoy a "cigar" / DL device :giggle:

Methinks Squonk and RDA can be classified as one. I understand what youre trying to say, but it's initially fully saturated whether you drip or squonk.
Agree I don't see how squonk is even relative to flavour!

Put RTA simply because that's how I normally vape and definitely get better flavour than with commercial coils (although the gap is closing), can't disagree with those that put RDA though I just don't tend to use RDA's so much as I prefer the convenience of an RTA!

I think that unless you are extremely consistent with dripping, squonking provides a very consistent vape. I tend to squonk after every pull and this keeps that cotton saturated and full flavored with each draw. With dripping you can lose flavour as the juice runs low.

I seem to always end up back on my gear rta.

Flavour is spot on and building and wicking is stupidly simple even for a stupid simpleton like me.

I have heard great things about this atomizer - however finding one is a mission

I was heavily into my Reos for several years (mech squonkers)
but last 2yrs or so I’ve found happiness with my rebuildable MTL tanks (RTAs)
each dialed in with a good juice I like

i know them well and haven’t changed for a while

experiment occasionally with a new juice but hardware has been consistent

my Evod (commercial coil small MTL) is my backup and for going out

Finding them is a mission..
I found 1 at Sir Vape and 1 at AllDayVapes.

AllDayVapes are all sold out with the atty's & only have the complete kit Sir Vape has the whole kit in black. I want just the atty in SS as most reviewers have written off the mod as sub par to power the atty & sticking the atty on a regulated mod a far better experience . But thanks for your help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AllDayVapes are all sold out. Sir Vape has the whole kit in black. I want just the atty in SS as most reviewers have written off the mod as sub par to power the atty & sticking the atty on a regulated mod a far better experience . But thanks for your help

No prob
I would buy kit just to get atty and bin
the mod it comes worth as it is not worth it
Chat to @YeOldeOke at AllDayVapes maybe he can bring one in for you.

Will do - thanks Doug

I managed to get a SS kit from @YeOldeOke & I am HUGELY impressed by both his service & the kit itself.
It's gonna be a long while before I buy another atty

I managed to get a SS kit from @YeOldeOke & I am HUGELY impressed by both his service & the kit itself.
It's gonna be a long while before I buy another atty
There you go
I told you this RTA is next level
Now you need to get the wotofo kanthal 0.18 ohm mesh strips (AllDayVapes has) and shove them in there and sit back and enjoy..

47e0940f8f46523ff61a24efa02e6daf.jpg

Back