• higher

Results are only viewable after voting.

Matu

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Guys,

I am just interested in knowing what nicotine strength you guys vape :cool:

All of them, depending on the time of day, device, and how hangry I am at the time...

Depends, 12mg in RTA
Between 6 - 9mg (9mg Mostly DIY) in RDA, depends on Built and Power

between 0 and 3mg, mainly 0 unless it was a bad day at work

18 on the RTA / 24 on the Evod

Might be dropping it soon though , been getting heavy palpitations recently so I'm assuming its nic related. Aah the joys of old age

Normally 18 but today tried dual coil 0.8 . 18 not a friendly vape for mindless vaping. Although I still like to drip it in the KUI , packs a nice punch
Had a bottle of 6MG I ordered with the KUI ( just in case ) so that is what is in the bottle now.

18 on the RTA / 24 on the Evod

Might be dropping it soon though , been getting heavy palpitations recently so I'm assuming its nic related. Aah the joys of old age

24 , o my ok. Does too much nic give palpitation ?

used to be on 18mg, then went down to 12 and thought that's where i'd stay, then decided to give 9 a go and am very happy with where i'm at now :)

Between 6 and 12 mg, depending on time of day. Last night I wasnt thinking and dripped 12mg......bad idea :sick: Silver deluxe :giggle:

24 , o my ok. Does too much nic give palpitation ?
24 on the Evod so it doesnt really pack that much of a punch. I'd never be ballsy enough to try that on the tank though.

Regarding the palpitations , they only started when I got my first mod(subox) . Being a bit (alot actually) on the heavy side , the first time I got the palps I assumed it was a heart attack , that in turn ended up giving me a panic attack:D . Next day the doc told me I was perfectly fine & that it was most probably caused by the high nic intake . Now whenever I chain vape the 18 mg at night I immediately feel the throbbing in my chest

between 0 and 3 for me too. usually bang on 1.5mg

3mg 90% of the time 6mg every now and then when the craving arises

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh yes. Palpitations. No problem. Benign but disturbing and messes with your social life. I vape continuously at 9mg and had them big time.
Every second beat missing and carries on for hours. Sudden tachycardia. Feeling of dread and looming death awaiting. No problem.
I had this before I started vaping.
Cayenne pepper sorted it for me. One tp in warm water or on your food will rid you of it as it has me.
It has the same properties of nitro tablets and can stop a heart attack in 1 minute.
Burns at first but after a few days you will be used to it and will add more and stop crying.
If your palps often go to tachycardia, then I can give you a sure way to reverse it and it works in a minute every time.
No problem. Two thumbs up.

I vape 0mg and 3mg if I can't get the flavor in a 0mg

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

24 on the Evod so it doesnt really pack that much of a punch. I'd never be ballsy enough to try that on the tank though.

Regarding the palpitations , they only started when I got my first mod(subox) . Being a bit (alot actually) on the heavy side , the first time I got the palps I assumed it was a heart attack , that in turn ended up giving me a panic attack:D . Next day the doc told me I was perfectly fine & that it was most probably caused by the high nic intake . Now whenever I chain vape the 18 mg at night I immediately feel the throbbing in my chest
I would suggest listening to your body...

Anyhow either 6 in tanks 3 in drippers.

Oh yes. Palpitations. No problem. Benign but disturbing and messes with your social life. I vape continuously at 9mg and had them big time.
Every second beat missing and carries on for hours. Sudden tachycardia. Feeling of dread and looming death awaiting. No problem.
I had this before I started vaping.
Cayenne pepper sorted it for me. One tp in warm water or on your food will rid you of it as it has me.
It has the same properties of nitro tablets and can stop a heart attack in 1 minute.
Burns at first but after a few days you will be used to it and will add more and stop crying.
If your palps often go to tachycardia, then I can give you a sure way to reverse it and it works in a minute every time.
No problem. Two thumbs up.
Bring it on. Since quitting cannabis I have daily panic attacks/tachycardia. It is not funny. Any advice is good. I am a chilli freak so capsicum doesnt do it for me. I can scarf down Jalapeno like it is nobodys business.

12mg was too strong tried 3 too weak need to try at 6mg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back