What's better than...

Quintusson

Life is good and I am blessed :)
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
... running a Rebirth on a Gen 2? Running two Rebirths on two GEN 2's!

Running dual Aliens (2x26 + 34) provided to me by @The vaper . Thank you sir :)

Loving this setup!

WhatsApp Image 2020-07-20 at 4.20.27 PM (4).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2020-07-20 at 4.20.27 PM (3).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2020-07-20 at 4.20.27 PM (1).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2020-07-20 at 4.20.26 PM.jpeg

how is that TFC running
I am usually a Cotton Bacon Prime person but recently had some difficulty getting it via my normal channels so got some TFC and I am really enjoying it! I am quite fussy about cotton - e.g. do not ever give me Cotton Bacon V2 and a few others which are also terrible but do not want to mention names now - but this checks all the boxes so far.

Please let me know how the coils is performing feed back is always welcome
Will definitely do so. Made a stuff up with my first wicking and she leaked like it's nobody's business, so finishing up supper then I will rewick and let you know

Gotta sneak this in here. Jai Haze in a bunny costume. I found it very funny, and he seems to as well.

Saw the video last night,was waiting for his review of the DR v2. I knew it would be over the top,but this was hilarious.

Was excited at the idea of a new version of the rta bacause I love the original......now,not so much.☹️

Was excited at the idea of a new version of the rta bacause I love the original......now,not so much.☹️
Yeah, he was not kind, but what he said makes sense.

Back