What's the best prank you've ever pulled?

S

Spyro

When I was in matric our matric dance date happened to coincide with about 4 other schools in the area. This meant that all limo services were booked out in their entirety. We made a gumtree ad for a discount limo service with 10 available limos for hire. We used one of our friends phone numbers as the contact details. He received over 200 calls over the course of the weekend. Then just for kicks we did it again the following year, long after we'd lost contact with the poor guy.

In primary school, I hid a drawing pin on top of my head, back when I still had hair to hide it. :)
Then I just randomly klapped another dude on his head, needless to say he hit me back and got spiked. :D

In primary school, I hid a drawing pin on top of my head, back when I still had hair to hide it. :)
Then I just randomly klapped another dude on his head, needless to say he hit me back and got spiked. :D
That's brilliant. I applaud you.

Stuffed my one teachers pipe with canary birdseed topped with tobaco....

When in matric for 40 days event. We locked the entire school's teachers, head/etc into their tea room they relaxed in during break. We only let them out after 19:00. Needless to say we got smacked the crap out of us, by the principal and by parents afterwards

Convinced my dearly departed that the English name for a Tarentaal (Guinea fowl) is Tarentactyl. She not being the kind of person that takes being corrected lightly, nobody bothered to do so. Jirre was I in deep when many years later somebody actually did.

Regards

Back when I was still in school we found some dude that parked his car outside his house but did not lock it. Unluckily for him he left the garage remote inside. This was abt 2am in the morning and obviously we had snuck out. Needless to say we spent about 3 hours tormenting the dude by opening and closing his garage door with him not understanding what the hell was going on.

We took the principal's car and put it between two trees, front and back with about 2cm to spare at each end. Don't know how he got it out. We went hom after school. That was on a Friday. On Monday was hell to pay......lol. Good memories.

40 days at school we did a water and flour bomb consisting of 6 black bags of water and 12,5 kg cake flower. Fire hose was involved and helped considerably. Threw it from 1 st storey onto a terrace, 31dry cleaning accounts and 63 victims in total.:D Took 6, and the whole matric group was only allowed on premises when you actually wrote. The party at the school pool might also have had something to do with it though, Braai of note and maybe a bit of booze, well actually a lot, but they couldn't expel all of us ne!

Me and my wife, then girlfriend, befriended a male homosexual couple on one of my visits to Stellenbosch while i was in the army. The one offered me a place to stay (;)) whenever i came to visit Eileen again.

A few weekends later i convinced a colleague in the army to drive me to Stellenbosch on the promise i had a girl i wanted to introduce him to, which i had in my girlfriends roommate and also told him we had a place to stay over. :)

On organising the sleepover with my gay contact he informed me he will be out till early the next morning but would leave the key of the flat in a suspended pot-plant outside his door. I told him that i was bringing along a friend that wanted to meet him at which point he showed a lot of excitement, after all, it was a soldier. :)

So we drove through, went out with the girls, dropped them off and headed for the flat. On arrival i told him that the owner will not be returning and so he could have the main bed in his room .......a gesture from my side to show my gratitude for the lift.
Went to bed at around 12 but was woken by a loud shout a few hours later.

It all played out perfectly exactly like it was planned in my mind.
The gay guy returned and saw my "gift" to him lying in his bed and decided to climb in naked beside him. Need i say more. :)

The happy ending to the prank is that the soldier and my wife's roommate are still happily married till this day. :)

Me and my wife, then girlfriend, befriended a male homosexual couple on one of my visits to Stellenbosch while i was in the army. The one offered me a place to stay (;)) whenever i came to visit Eileen again.

A few weekends later i convinced a colleague in the army to drive me to Stellenbosch on the promise i had a girl i wanted to introduce him to, which i had in my girlfriends roommate and also told him we had a place to stay over. :)

On organising the sleepover with my gay contact he informed me he will be out till early the next morning but would leave the key of the flat in a suspended pot-plant outside his door. I told him that i was bringing along a friend that wanted to meet him at which point he showed a lot of excitement, after all, it was a soldier. :)

So we drove through, went out with the girls, dropped them off and headed for the flat. On arrival i told him that the owner will not be returning and so he could have the main bed in his room .......a gesture from my side to show my gratitude for the lift.
Went to bed at around 12 but was woken by a loud shout a few hours later.

It all played out perfectly exactly like it was planned in my mind.
The gay guy returned and saw my "gift" to him lying in his bed and decided to climb in naked beside him. Need i say more. :)

The happy ending to the prank is that the soldier and my wife's roommate are still happily married till this day. :)

And the most brutal prank award goes to...

When I was in primary school, my parents rolled tobacco for smoking and I grew up with learning to roll them when either one of them were driving as I didn't want them to have an accident.

We were travelling to PE when I was around 8 or so (I really can't remember how old I was then) - we bought some mielies from the side of the road on the way to family friends. My dad wanted one as soon as we stopped at their house so I decided to grab a piece of King rolling paper and grabbed some dry mielie hairs. My mom was watching me the whole time and decided to let me prank him with it.

As soon as he lighted it, she and I never laughed so hard in our lives. He never trusted me again after that. It was so funny, watching him cough and splutter at the disgusting taste of his rolled cigarette and wondering why it tasted so horrible.

When I was in primary school, my parents rolled tobacco for smoking and I grew up with learning to roll them when either one of them were driving as I didn't want them to have an accident.

We were travelling to PE when I was around 8 or so (I really can't remember how old I was then) - we bought some mielies from the side of the road on the way to family friends. My dad wanted one as soon as we stopped at their house so I decided to grab a piece of King rolling paper and grabbed some dry mielie hairs. My mom was watching me the whole time and decided to let me prank him with it.

As soon as he lighted it, she and I never laughed so hard in our lives. He never trusted me again after that. It was so funny, watching him cough and splutter at the disgusting taste of his rolled cigarette and wondering why it tasted so horrible.

I used to take out tobacco from cigarettes, put matchstick heads and cover it up with tobacco and put it back in the pack. ;)

I used to take out tobacco from cigarettes, put matchstick heads and cover it up with tobacco and put it back in the pack. ;)

I tried this with a fire cracker once but the guy chucked the cig as soon as the fuse lit.

i tried to see if my wife still believes in monsters under the bed. i have never seen anyone run that fast when i grabbed her leg from under the bed.

i tried to see if my wife still believes in monsters under the bed. i have never seen anyone run that fast when i grabbed her leg from under the bed.

From under the bed to the couch tonight in one fowl swoop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nope, still not. running out of ideas faster than she's running out of patience.

This is weird, twice you have starter with her and she brushes it off,

Either she is planning something big or you have a very quiet passive wife who is a saint and your slave.

Im voting she oscars you

This is weird, twice you have starter with her and she brushes it off,

Either she is planning something big or you have a very quiet passive wife who is a saint and your slave.

Im voting she oscars you

it would be nice, but she's way to understanding and forgiving.

In my twenties at house parties we would line the toilet with glad wrap and then put the toilet seat down.
Then wait and listen for female screams of disgust

A year or so ago, 3 weeks before the music festival, I created a fake craigslist ad saying that I had 4, 3 day EDC passes w/ shuttle passes for sale for $400 ea or all 4 for $1400. Made up some story saying that we could no longer go due to an unforeseen family emergency and needed to sell the passes. Stated in the ad was to contact my cell phone for quicker response... I put my coworkers cell phone number in the ad LOL

The next morning, when we all got into the office, you can tell he just wasn't "in the mood." I asked him what was wrong and before he could answer, he got 3 text messages from people asking about the passes. Finally, he gets out "someone made a craigslist ad with my cell phone number saying I had EDC tickets for sale!" Right after he got that out, he got a call asking about the tickets. Throughout the day, his phone has rang at least 30 times and has gotten at least 50 text messages LOL

At the end of the day, i came clean and told him it was me and that I had deleted the craigslist ad... but it did not stop the calls and texts LOL

Miles -1
Coworker - 0

Back