Where do i sign in on the website?

Barak

It puts the lotion on the skin
LV

Awards
I dont see the sign in option on the website anymore. Only sign up? Has this moved somewhere i cant see it? I can see it on my phone, but not on desktop.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440851443.299265.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

easier solution seems to only try and post a comment, then it gives you a login box.

Was also wondering if it is just me.... using the quick navigation button also take me to the Login screen:
Capture.JPG

I'm permanently signed in. Never have to sign in.

@Gizmo ? This might pose a challenge to all the newbies out their who don't know the forum, I personally do not see the sign in/ sign up option on the home screen, Don't know if it is affecting everyone or just some ? As already said using the quick navigation menu. Personally using laptop with IE11

Now why would I want to do that? :)

Thanks @Barak
Thread moved to "forum suggestions"

@Gizmo, the guys are right. I logged out and spent a good few minutes trying to figure out where to log in. Dont recall that was how it was before. Perhaps the Xenforo 1.5 and the new theme made the log in box disappear. I seem to recall it was somewhere in the top right of the home page.

I think having a proper log in box or something similar would be a good thing to bring back.

Thanks @Barak
Thread moved to "forum suggestions"

@Gizmo, the guys are right. I logged out and spent a good few minutes trying to figure out where to log in. Dont recall that was how it was before. Perhaps the Xenforo 1.5 and the new theme made the log in box disappear. I seem to recall it was somewhere in the top right of the home page.

I think having a proper log in box or something similar would be a good thing to bring back.
As soon as you log in the box on the right hand side returns. Obviously a bit useless if you cant login.

Thanks for moving it to the right place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back