Which new mod to buy

Faiyaz Cheulkar

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
I am proud to say that I haven't bought any new vape gear for almost 1.5 year now. But my trusted OBS Bat died and I need a replacement for it.
The mods That I use are :
Paranormal 250C with a Zeus dual - this has now become my travel mod
Topside dual with drop RDA dual - this is my desktop mod
Tesla Wye 85W with a Siren V2 - this is my MTL setup

Conditions that should be met by the mod -
- compact like the OBS bat to fit easily in my pocket
- cheap so that I dont have to worry about my keys damaging the mod.
- Dual battery
My first choice was Vaporesso gen but its too wide for my pocket. The second choice was a Double barrel V2 but when you put a tank with a wide glass it looks weird.

My Dwarv clone also is leaking so most probably I am going to replace it with a new one and the new mod will go with this RTA.

The new Odin Mini 75C is a stunner, pricey though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welp I am going to get a Rincoe Mechman 80w for R230. I have been feeding ex/smokers with my vape gear for a while now...

Would get a dual battery if I could though.

Change the o rings.
Unless you dropped or otherwise damaged it what else could cause it to leak.
Cant find new orings. I tried some spare orings from my other RTA but it still leaks. Do u know where I can get some for this RTA?

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk

I will look for the ones that came with my one. Who knows, I may find them. I Will let you know.

This issue is something I have brought up several times on the forum. All vape shops should keep a range of o rings and screws. They are really cheap but would really be useful to a lot of vapers.

You could try Satovapes because He sold these attys.

Cant find new orings. I tried some spare orings from my other RTA but it still leaks. Do u know where I can get some for this RTA?

I still have a set, but it would probably cost more to get them to CT than it would to just order a whole bunch from Fasttech?

I second the SatoVape option as well, btw.

Conditions that should be met by the mod -
- compact like the OBS bat to fit easily in my pocket
- cheap so that I dont have to worry about my keys damaging the mod.
- Dual battery

Can't go wrong with either a Puma or a subverter for the above. Puma, tough mod, they don't fall over, the screen is recessed and they don't scratch up easy. The chip is great all the modes you need and it has boost circuit. Fits in my pockets OK.

Puma https://www.vaperite.co.za/product/vapor-storm-puma-200w

Subverter https://www.thevapery.co.za/products/vapor-storm-subverter-200w-tc-box-mod

I will look for the ones that came with my one. Who knows, I may find them. I Will let you know.

This issue is something I have brought up several times on the forum. All vape shops should keep a range of o rings and screws. They are really cheap but would really be useful to a lot of vapers.

You could try Satovapes because He sold these attys.
Satovape just pulled out a box of orings, which my guess was a mix of orings from several different atties. Matched and put it on my atty and said I should be good. It dint fix the issue and I dont feel like going back because he will just pull out the box again and give me a different one which might not work again.

I still have a set, but it would probably cost more to get them to CT than it would to just order a whole bunch from Fasttech?

My 3fvape order from march is still stuck in china.

My 3fvape order from march is still stuck in china.

My Fasttech order also took AGES! Finally got DHL tracking details yesterday, but even DHL Express takes 10 days now (according to their ETA).

Welp I am going to get a Rincoe Mechman 80w for R230. I have been feeding ex/smokers with my vape gear for a while now...

Would get a dual battery if I could though.
Rincoe Mech , paint chips like crazy and it's got 2 little ''feet'' that makes it unstable , it falls over really easy , ask me got 2 ,USA and UK flag editions , I stripped the UK one to the metal , looks cool , just need to clear coat it now.

I see iJoy just launched a new version of the Captain, actually looks pretty damn cool.

If you are looking for a reasonably priced mod I would recommend the Aspire Glint! Good looking, comfortable and the best battery door on a cheapie!
Aspire Glint 1.jpg Aspire Glint 2.jpg

Rincoe Mech , paint chips like crazy and it's got 2 little ''feet'' that makes it unstable , it falls over really easy , ask me got 2 ,USA and UK flag editions , I stripped the UK one to the metal , looks cool , just need to clear coat it now.

The 80w stick, not the 220w one, I don't expect stick mods to stand stable either. Had a cheap Rincoe Manto kit, loved it till it broke. For the price I am sure I will be happy, it will be abused.

Back