Who are you looking forward to meeting at Vapecon?

JaneDeer

Mrs. Majestic
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
So Vapecon is around the corner...

We regularly chat with so many people that we have not met in person yet, who are you most looking forward to meeting from the forum?

il be an undercover ninja if you have a name tag, il be watching haha.

It would be nice to meet everyone

upload_2018-7-23_8-27-57.png

Nice thread. Really really nice thread.

I honestly would love to meet everybody that I have interacted with here, even though I may have met most of them in person already.
It's always just such a lekker vibe and chat about every thing.
You'll have those talking about their menthol mixes, some about their high-end gear, others about cloud chasing-its fantastic really!

PS. It would be splendid to see another representative of VGOD tricking on stage again this year-I didn't get a chance to meet Johnny last year

All of the great people that frequent the site, especially those that I have not had the pleasure of “talking” to, a couple that I have had the pleasure of meeting and talking to via pm for a variety of reasons, and of course the regulars that I got to meet at our great get together vape meets.

@Adephi just wants to meet the Reo’s:D, so will give them a bath and make sure they are dressed for the occasion. Maybe he will get to meet @antonherbst great amazing mods as well.

Emilia Clark but not sure if she'll be there.

I have a list of people I'd like to meet actually...in person that is:
@Friep @Cor @Sash @KZOR @Christos @Room Fogger @RainstormZA @Hooked @Andre @RichJB @Rude Rudi @Stosta @Silver @Greyz @SHiBBY @Raindance and of course some special time will be set aside for my fans.

Would have been awesome to meet you all but I'm in Cape Town so I'm waiting for the next CT VapeCon to come around and then holding thumbs that the domestic infant is of sufficient age to be manageable enough for the minister of domestic affairs to agree to look after him while I'm hopping around the expo with glee :)

I new to Vaping so haven't met anyone ........ @Cornelius is the only member on this forum I've seen for 30 seconds when we traded tanks

I would love to meet Uncle @Rob Fisher Dvarw Chicken Dinner DL RTA and maybe take a selfie with it:wasntme: Jokes aside I would love to meet @Andre he was the first person to help me with stupid questions and @Room Fogger just because he seems like a moerse nice guy, @Silver and the rest of the Esigssa admin team plus alot of the members that share there Tobacco recipes and the members that entertain us daily with there remarks.

Ummm maybe I should hitch a ride with @Oupa trailer or container fron Cape Town and "protect" his precious cargo XxX and Red Pill.:-D

Back