Wismec Noisy Cricket. Flavour Chasers Review

Update...Read my other post about my Noisy Cricket that stopped working. Sorry, but it's a piece of junk in my opinion...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update...Read my other post about my Noisy Cricket that stopped working. Sorry, but it's a piece of junk in my opinion...

Mine also stopped working and on the advice of a fellow forum member i cleaned the threads and connections w\ a toothbrush and it worked good as new.A little powerhouse she is.

Its a little monster. Enjoy! I know I do

Good review.I enjoy mine,and the Indestructible rda make it a monster (I noticed you using one) I have to call it a bargain at around $35.00usd. for the pair.

Last edited:
Mine also stopped working and on the advice of a fellow forum member i cleaned the threads and connections w\ a toothbrush and it worked good as new.A little powerhouse she is.

That is exactly what happened with mine too ... if your not a lazy bum and your willing to clean it once and a while the Cricket is the Best Mech you'll find hands down ... I love mine

I am not a lazy bum, but how do I clean it? As I said in a previous post, I enjoy spending time "tinkering" with my gear.

I am not a lazy bum, but how do I clean it? As I said in a previous post, I enjoy spending time "tinkering" with my gear.

@Waine basically just clean anywhere you can reach inside and especially the threads.I used a toothbrush.I found it well worth the effort.Luck to ya'.

Thanks Kev Mac. I will clean all the threads this evening with an old toothbrush and alcohol. I saw a You tube clip showing how to take it all apart and clean. I am holding thumbs.

Back