Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
For those of you looking for a new 2015 Woodvil!

Message from Reosmods!

"The woodvils will go on sale 5/23/15 at 5pm eastern time"!

Hawkeye @Rob Fisher !
Rob, i am hoping you get the ones you want

Thanks Guys! I can't believe it's only 4 hours difference.. I did google it but didn't think it was only 4 hours....

Hi @Rob Fisher

I have used the following website for years for this type of thing.
http://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/est

Right now, they say EST is 01:25 and its now 8:25 here, so that means they are currently 7 hours behind us.

So my estimate would be that 5pm EST would be midnight here.

Hi @Rob Fisher

I have used the following website for years for this type of thing.
http://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/est

Right now, they say EST is 01:25 and its now 8:25 here, so that means they are currently 7 hours behind us.

So my estimate would be that 5pm EST would be midnight here.

Now that's more like I expected... thanks Hi Ho! I will be ready from 11pm just in case! ;-)

Now that's more like I expected... thanks Hi Ho! I will be ready from 11pm just in case! ;-)

Good idea @Rob Fisher - maybe 10:30pm just to be on the extra safe side in case it starts at 11pm.

Actually, I see that in Maine, the time is now 2:31 - suggesting only 6 hours behind

On further inspection, there seems to be daylight savings time being observed in some places and Maine looks to be one of those. Then they convert from EST to EDT.

You know what Rob, the best thing for you to do is to email the modmaster and ask him what time is it there and whether his 5pm time is the time on his watch...

I think its going to be either 6 or 7 hours.

Ah, was just going to post the same @Rob Fisher. My favourites so far:

Cocobolo
bswJFkQ.jpg

Purple Heart
hP8gD0S.jpg

Now 15 pages of Woodvils loaded on Reosmods. Still waiting for an Ebony. Here are some that caught my eye:

Wenge
CApGDlS.jpg

Birdseye Maple
YDAFp0A.jpg

Stabilized blue with Ebony door
IPrHHJD.jpg

Spalted Maple with clear resin
XrhV9sn.jpg

OMG there are so many I want! :eek:

I want one of these! And I want them quite badly!

13_zebra_birdsey_555a71fe7c194.jpg 224_birdseye_map_555ba77a3920e.jpg 280_walnut_birds_555bbcd4619c2.jpg 289_walnut_birds_555bbea205ce7.jpg 291_birdseye_map_555bbef96aa2e.jpg 26_jatoba_birdse_555a77faf1dad.jpg

Now 15 pages of Woodvils loaded on Reosmods. Still waiting for an Ebony. Here are some that caught my eye:

Wenge
CApGDlS.jpg

Birdseye Maple
YDAFp0A.jpg

Stabilized blue with Ebony door
IPrHHJD.jpg

Spalted Maple with clear resin
XrhV9sn.jpg

@Andre that Spalted Maple with clear resin looks really nice :eek:

Back