Wotofo Troll V2

Feliks Karp

Getting schwifty
LV

Awards
Just wanted to do a mini-review on this as it's my first RDA, still consider myself a newbie, so take it with a pinch of salt.

The box contents are the standard RDA pieces, as well as a wide bore drip tip, 510 adaptor and a 510 drip tip, all really nice additions and all when combined with the various airflow options allow you to really customize your vape.

The deck is a pretty big velocity-style deck, with 2.7 mm post holes so you can easily trap claptons and the like. I installed the 3 mm ID twisted kanthal coils that come with the RDA. They fit really easy.

With a 10mm well this thing holds a fair amount of juice, really don't find myself dripping much more than I refill my tanks.

20160621_140340.jpg

As I said I still consider myself a newbie, however this thing is also so easy to wick, i've been pumping 80 VG juice through it for about 5 hrs and no dry hits, and as you can see the wick is pretty clean.

You get two options for airflow, angled vertical and horizontal slots, personally I find the vertical slots chuck massive clouds and the horizontals add to the flavour.

Pros.
  • Price is on point for an authetic RDA.
  • Machining is brilliant, couldn't find any rough spots, or blemishes.
  • Even though I did wet and wipe everything, there was no noticeable machine oil.
  • Everything fits together perfectly, but is also a slight con, and the bottom o-rings must be lubed if you don't want to struggle to get the cover off when rebuilding.
  • Clouds galore, if you want to block out the sun and invoke the apocalypse, this is your tool.
Cons.

• The troll face on the body might not be for everyone.
  • Flavour is slightly muted, I'd rate it a 8/10 or maybe a 9/10 with the right settings.
  • Although I bought the raw SS version, I originally wanted the black finish but noticed that it extended to inside the cover, asking around on here and looking at reviews I noticed that the black does chip easily, so I personally wouldn't suggest it over the raw SS finish.
  • This is a minor subjective gripe, but the hex tool it comes with is a bit wonky.

20160621_135800 (1).jpg

Thanks for the review @Feliks Karp

I currently am looking for a new RDA - how is it for heat?

The twisted kanthals come out at 0.26 and I've been playing around with 60 watts - 100 watts, and only at multiple pulls at the 90-100 watt range does it get warm, but not warm enough to make the mod hot or even warm. Comparing it to the theorem with a notch coil, it barely raises the thermometer.

The twisted kanthals come out at 0.26 and I've been playing around with 60 watts - 100 watts, and only at multiple pulls at the 90-100 watt range does it get warm, but not warm enough to make the mod hot or even warm. Comparing it to the theorem with a notch coil, it barely raises the thermometer.

Awesome, that is my resistance and wattage range :D my TM needs a new friend, and Trolling is LIFE.

Back