• No

Votes: 6 5.6%

• Total voters

Dela Rey Steyn

Random Internet Weirdo
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
For interests sake and also to help motivate vaping newbies and those that struggle to quit the stinkies, please answer the following questions:

1.) How long have you been Vaping?
2.) Are you vaping exclusively?
3.) How long have you been Vaping exclusively?
4.) How many attempts did it take you to give up the stinkies? (Only applicable if vaping exclusively)
5.) What have been the biggest contributing factor to reverting back stinkies?
6.) Do you intend to quit vaping in the future? (Only applicable if vaping exclusively)

Would Love to hear from all our Forum Members!

1.) How long have you been Vaping? Just over 5years.
2.) Are you vaping exclusively? Yes.
3.) How long have you been Vaping exclusively? Just over 5 years.
4.) How many attempts did it take you to give up the stinkies? (Only applicable if vaping exclusively) More times than I can remember!
5.) What have been the biggest contributing factor to reverting back stinkies? Never going back!

1. I quit smoking in Jan 2016, started vaping in Feb 2016.
2. Yes, vaping exclusively.
3. Vaping exclusively since Feb 2016
4. I only took one attempt to give up smoking. Well, since I quit in 2016. Prior to 2016, I tried to quit several times unsuccessfully. As the old saying goes, "Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I've done it dozens of times."
5. There isn't one because I haven't reverted to cigarettes once since quitting in 2016.
6. I don't know. Ultimately, I'd like to but I'm kinda into it now, what with podcasts and DIY mixing and all. It would be an awful shame to chuck out all those concentrates and all the knowledge I've accumulated in my DIY journey. So I guess I may continue, just at the lowest nic level where there is actually a point to continue vaping.

1.) How long have you been Vaping? About 4.5 years
2.) Are you vaping exclusively? Yes
3.) How long have you been Vaping exclusively? 4.5 years
4.) How many attempts did it take you to give up the stinkies? (Only applicable if vaping exclusively) One
5.) What have been the biggest contributing factor to reverting back stinkies? N/A
6.) Do you intend to quit vaping in the future? (Only applicable if vaping exclusively) No

1.) How long have you been Vaping? 2 years
3.) How long have you been Vaping exclusively? 1 year
4.) How many attempts did it take you to give up the stinkies? (Only applicable if vaping exclusively) 2 while vaping, countless attempts prior
5.) What have been the biggest contributing factor to reverting back stinkies? I had lots of issues finding a setup that was both practical and delivered what i needed (Nic, Throat Hit etc)
6.) Do you intend to quit vaping in the future? (Only applicable if vaping exclusively) No, its a hobby now

1.) How long have you been Vaping? 1year 1 month
2.) Are you vaping exclusively? yes
3.) How long have you been Vaping exclusively? 11 months
4.) How many attempts did it take you to give up the stinkies? (Only applicable if vaping exclusively) Once seriously. Previous times I wasn't serious about quitting.
5.) What have been the biggest contributing factor to reverting back stinkies? N/A
6.) Do you intend to quit vaping in the future? (Only applicable if vaping exclusively) Yes

1.) How long have you been Vaping? 3 yeard
3.) How long have you been Vaping exclusively? Almost 3 years, smoked and vaped for about a month or two before vaping only.
4.) How many attempts did it take you to give up the stinkies? (Only applicable if vaping exclusively) Countless attempts before trying vaping, then none.
6.) Do you intend to quit vaping in the future? (Only applicable if vaping exclusively) Nope.

1.) How long have you been Vaping? 1.5 years

3.) How long have you been Vaping exclusively? 1.4 years

4.) How many attempts did it take you to give up the stinkies? (Only applicable if vaping exclusively) managed to quit in a month

5.) What have been the biggest contributing factor to reverting back stinkies? back then was the cost of juice, I was flying through it, but then settled in once I made up my mind to seriously get into vaping

6.) Do you intend to quit vaping in the future? No

1.) How long have you been Vaping? - Between 5 and 6 years.
2.) Are you vaping exclusively? - Yes.
3.) How long have you been Vaping exclusively? - Between 5 and 6 years.
4.) How many attempts did it take you to give up the stinkies? (Only applicable if vaping exclusively) - One.
5.) What have been the biggest contributing factor to reverting back stinkies? - N/A.
6.) Do you intend to quit vaping in the future? (Only applicable if vaping exclusively)- No.

1.) How long have you been Vaping? 3 years
2.) Are you vaping exclusively? YES
3.) How long have you been Vaping exclusively? 157 days (5 months)
4.) How many attempts did it take you to give up the stinkies? (Only applicable if vaping exclusively) 5
5.) What have been the biggest contributing factor to reverting back stinkies? getting e-liquid that i actually like in a device right for my needs, after that nicotine became less important.
6.) Do you intend to quit vaping in the future? (Only applicable if vaping exclusively) probably not, like it to much and keeps me busy.

Great thread @lesvaches !

1.) How long have you been Vaping? 1 year
3.) How long have you been Vaping exclusively? 1 year
4.) How many attempts did it take you to give up the stinkies? (Only applicable if vaping exclusively)
A few attempts over the years.
5.) What have been the biggest contributing factor to reverting back stinkies? Nic dependence
6.) Do you intend to quit vaping in the future? (Only applicable if vaping exclusively) NO WAYS!!!!!!!!!!

1.) How long have you been Vaping? 4 years and 4 months
3.) How long have you been Vaping exclusively? 4 years and 3 months
4.) How many attempts did it take you to give up the stinkies? (Only applicable if vaping exclusively) There were many unsuccessful attempts before vaping existed. Once I found out about vaping it took only one attempt to make the switch
6.) Do you intend to quit vaping in the future? (Only applicable if vaping exclusively) I would like to at some point, but I love vaping and the hobby side of things too much to give it up

1.) How long have you been Vaping? Over 4 years
3.) How long have you been Vaping exclusively? Over 4 years
4.) How many attempts did it take you to give up the stinkies? (Only applicable if vaping exclusively) ONE
6.) Do you intend to quit vaping in the future? (Only applicable if vaping exclusively) NO (providing nothing really harmful is proven)

1.) How long have you been Vaping? 3 years on and off
3.) How long have you been Vaping exclusively? 6 months
4.) How many attempts did it take you to give up the stinkies? (Only applicable if vaping exclusively) 4 x
5.) What have been the biggest contributing factor to reverting back stinkies? Reducing my nicotine too fast and to too little. (Went down to 1mg last year, and craved stinkies!)
6.) Do you intend to quit vaping in the future? (Only applicable if vaping exclusively) Not likely :)

1.) How long have you been Vaping? 5 years
3.) How long have you been Vaping exclusively? 4 years
4.) How many attempts did it take you to give up the stinkies? (Only applicable if vaping exclusively) 2 (Since I found the right set up for me)
5.) What have been the biggest contributing factor to reverting back stinkies? At the time- Not having a back up when batteries run flat or running out of my favourite juice.
6.) Do you intend to quit vaping in the future? (Only applicable if vaping exclusively) Hopefully there will be no reason to quit.

1.) How long have you been Vaping? - 8 months
2.) Are you vaping exclusively? - Yes
3.) How long have you been Vaping exclusively? - 8 months
4.) How many attempts did it take you to give up the stinkies? (Only applicable if vaping exclusively) - first time
5.) What have been the biggest contributing factor to reverting back stinkies? - N/A
6.) Do you intend to quit vaping in the future? (Only applicable if vaping exclusively) - YES

For interests sake and also to help motivate vaping newbies and those that struggle to quit the stinkies, please answer the following questions:

1.) How long have you been Vaping? about 19 months
3.) How long have you been Vaping exclusively? 14 months
4.) How many attempts did it take you to give up the stinkies? (Only applicable if vaping exclusively) Since I started vaping - 3; Before that umpteen thousand and eleven
5.) What have been the biggest contributing factor to reverting back stinkies? not having backup gear and juice and living in Nigeria where I could net get any
6.) Do you intend to quit vaping in the future? (Only applicable if vaping exclusively) I have no specific plan to

1.) How long have you been Vaping? - About five years.
2.) Are you vaping exclusively? - No.
3.) How long have you been Vaping exclusively? - N/A.
4.) How many attempts did it take you to give up the stinkies? (Only applicable if vaping exclusively) - None, only a social smoker.
5.) What have been the biggest contributing factor to reverting back stinkies? - Social smoking.
6.) Do you intend to quit vaping in the future? (Only applicable if vaping exclusively) - No plans for now.

1.) How long have you been Vaping? 4 years
3.) How long have you been Vaping exclusively? 4 years
4.) How many attempts did it take you to give up the stinkies? (Only applicable if vaping exclusively) As they say, second time better luck
5.) What have been the biggest contributing factor to reverting back stinkies? Eish, once got so upset, took a cigarette and almost puked because of the taste
6.) Do you intend to quit vaping in the future? (Only applicable if vaping exclusively), No, no, no. Even when I feel like having something sweet like Swwets I take one deep vape and all is forgotton

1.) How long have you been Vaping? - About five years.
2.) Are you vaping exclusively? - Yes.
3.) How long have you been Vaping exclusively? - About five years.
4.) How many attempts did it take you to give up the stinkies? (Only applicable if vaping exclusively) - One.
5.) What have been the biggest contributing factor to reverting back stinkies? - N/A.
6.) Do you intend to quit vaping in the future? (Only applicable if vaping exclusively) - No .

3 years and 8 months
yes
3 years and 8 months
N/A
6.) Do you intend to quit vaping in the future? (Only applicable if vaping exclusively)
No

1.) How long have you been Vaping? close to 5 years
3.) How long have you been Vaping exclusively? close to 5 years
4.) How many attempts did it take you to give up the stinkies? (Only applicable if vaping exclusively) 1
5.) What have been the biggest contributing factor to reverting back stinkies? n.a
6.) Do you intend to quit vaping in the future? (Only applicable if vaping exclusively) maybe

10 months
yes
10 months
once
None (I'm totally committed to not going back)
Not likely, but my goal is to atleast reduce nicotine consumption

2 years now, tried it about 6 years ago for a short while

Yes, no stinkies

2 years

About 4, some attempts lasted a few months

Stress, exam stress. Going out with the guys and thinking 'ag, I'll only indulge for one night.'

6.) Do you intend to quit vaping in the future? (Only applicable if vaping exclusively

No intention to quit but who knows? At the moment I don't have a problem with consuming nicotine. I'd say vaping at the moment is 60% Nic fix and 40% hobby.

1.) How long have you been Vaping? about 2.5 years
3.) How long have you been Vaping exclusively? 2 years
4.) How many attempts did it take you to give up the stinkies? (Only applicable if vaping exclusively) 3 attemps.
5.) What have been the biggest contributing factor to reverting back stinkies? Evey now and then when Cpt Morgan comes for a visit
6.) Do you intend to quit vaping in the future? (Only applicable if vaping exclusively) At some point yes, but not right now...

Back