Zeus RTA - single coil spare O-rings + seal

jrvanrooy22

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi all

Anyone know of a place or someone that could make silicone seals for my Zeus RTA single coil tank ?

Or if somebody has a "broken" single coil Zeus with spare bag to sell for R50-R100 ?

Hi all

Anyone know of a place or someone that could make silicone seals for my Zeus RTA single coil tank ?

Or if somebody has a "broken" single coil Zeus with spare bag to sell for R50-R100 ?
Go to a hardware store with your tank and fit a o-ring, you can buy a bag full for R50

Go to a hardware store with your tank and fit a o-ring, you can buy a bag full for R50

Unless you need the topcap seal. Then you're screwed. Doesn't even have one in the bag of spares. You should be able to get the flat o-rings as well. My flat ones holding the glass in place has taken their fair share of beating and are no longer a 100% snug fit but still does the job perfectly.

Unless you need the topcap seal. Then you're screwed. Doesn't even have one in the bag of spares. You should be able to get the flat o-rings as well. My flat ones holding the glass in place has taken their fair share of beating and are no longer a 100% snug fit but still does the job perfectly.
Thanks, iv got plenty O-Rings, mainly wanted spare top cap seal and 2 x seals for the glass as its not round, its sort of squared/rectangular...was thinking of making my own top cap seal and squared/rectangular rings for the glass by using food grade silicone..its about 100bucks at builders warehouse, just need to find the time and patience to make it

Back