a friend in need

ZAh

New Vaper
LV

Awards
A friend from work was keen on quitting smoking so i gave him insight on vaping and gave him all the gear i had(not alot btw) when i started off such as my twisp and evod clearomisers and he purchased a 1000mah ego style battery. after a week or two, he returned my stuff and said maybe vaping not for him.

i think he would have had a much better experience if he started off with a mod and Rba.....

can anyone help him out....?

iJust 2 kit is the perfect beginner tool to quit stinkies, i have 4 mates that have quit based on the love they had for my ijust 2 kit. i had one as a run arround, and frankly speaking, it is awesome.

iJust 2 kit is the perfect beginner tool to quit stinkies, i have 4 mates that have quit based on the love they had for my ijust 2 kit. i had one as a run arround, and frankly speaking, it is awesome.
Totally agree....you cannot compare the iJust 2 to a twisp....world apart.....sub-ohm devices will really help get off the cigs.

iJust 2 kit is the perfect beginner tool to quit stinkies, i have 4 mates that have quit based on the love they had for my ijust 2 kit. i had one as a run around, and frankly speaking, it is awesome.

I agree, I wasted lots of money on Twisp style and ego styled batteries as well as some Kanger VV tube batteries (all of which was used with stock coils above 1ohm).

I was only able to quit the cigs completely for almost 2 months now when I purchased a Ijust2 kit. I'm sure there are lots of better kits out there but if you earn "a salary for ants", or just don't like spending money, the Ijust is perfect.

Awesome info guys....I'm sure might have 1 laying around by any chance....

Yeah E.T times are hard....lol don't know how some of the guys here are able to have a zillion mods and tanks all at once

Hi guys I have a friend looking for a new Ijust 2, if anyone has information please message me. Thanks

Hi fellow vapers.
I gave a guy at work my old twisp clearo on Friday.
Today he was still on the stinkies.
I think it has to do with the device but also I believe, if you get given equipment you not really bothered to use it cause it wasn't your hard earned cash.
Lots of people used these devices (twisps) before sub ohm and it worked for them and for me.
I was off stinkies using just that exact twisp I gave away.

Hi fellow vapers.
I think it has to do with the device but also I believe, if you get given equipment you not really bothered to use it cause it wasn't your hard earned cash.
Lots of people used these devices (twisps) before sub ohm and it worked for them and for me.
Agree 100% . You have to want to quit smoking.

The twisp helped me off stinkies for 4 months before the button broke & I relapsed . Part of the reason I stuck to it was the thought that I spent 1k on it so I have to make it work lol

Hi fellow vapers.

i see this all of the time , especially with the PIF

alot of people will ask for things and then afterwards i happen to see it up on the classifieds or bump into the person and see them smoking. you need to make the decision on your own to quit smoking! i'l be there later on to lend a helping hand

I agree wholeheartedly with these comments. I believe that you really do need to want to quit, vaping isn't a miracle cure. Also, spending the money on a good setup is essential in my opinion, it's a commitment, if you spend your own cash then you are more inclined to put some effort in as well. But, doing some research is always a good idea too, just randomly buying something "expensive" isn't always the answer.

Last edited:
Back