Abyss at an affordable price!

images

Definitely get one , it's awesome with the Ether RBA and it's lekker as a SBS. I have 2 already

Definitely get one , it's awesome with the Ether RBA and it's lekker as a SBS. I have 2 already
I only got one and felt ripped off by the price and ending up spending nearly another £80 just to get what at the price should of been included in my opinion, turned in to a £200 cash cow! It's not a bad device at all just at the normal price not worth it but at this price really kicking myself I didn't wait! Imagine you could of now got 5 for the price of your 2, such is life!

I only got one and felt ripped off by the price and ending up spending nearly another £80 just to get what at the price should of been included in my opinion, turned in to a £200 cash cow! It's not a bad device at all just at the normal price not worth it but at this price really kicking myself I didn't wait! Imagine you could of now got 5 for the price of your 2, such is life!
Completely agree, that's why I got mine on the forum with all the accessories, RBA and leather pouch for less than the price of just a new mod. New price is just unacceptable for me

Back