All Grown Up

Good morning everyone I dont think anyone could match @Mufasa post truly amazing but anyway I had a drive to eciggies to pick up the legendary heatvape kayfun 3.1 amazing bit of machinery all the threads are as smooth as butter solid in the hand I highly recommend it, I then proceeded to vape king and purchased my self a lot of goodies whole set up basically including a tobh atty v2 and the mat black stingray after a heavy dent in my pocket I was all sorted to start my new vape journey arrived home and immediately got to work after my first attempt my coil was reading 7 ohms on like 6 wraps how is this even possible I do not know so I whipped it off the kayfun and attempted the second time well that was reading 6.8 ohms 6 wraps now I was getting frustrated third time lucky I was hoping wrapped it up and screwed it into the base the dreaded 7 ohm popped up again so I fiddled with the coil and it dropped down to 1.4 how is this im not complaining lol so I wicked it wet it with some juice assembled it filled it up with juice connected it up to my stingray after a bit of screwing here and there I got it to fire and oh my it tastes so goood and I can only imagine once I have had a bit of experience with coils cant wait to finish work and try out a new build :D I built a micro coil 1.2 ohm on my atty and boy does it kick like a mule I cant wait to feel what dual coils will do and maybe ill subohm once im comfortable
Congrats @zimbovapster!
Funny how that bad heavy dent in the pocket feeling goes away after one great "toot"!

Kicks like a mule...... that sounds familiar..... ah yes! A certain @PeterHarris youtube video..... *cough* *cough*....F*k.... This thing kicks like a mule! LOL!

Good morning everyone I dont think anyone could match @Mufasa post truly amazing but anyway I had a drive to eciggies to pick up the legendary heatvape kayfun 3.1 amazing bit of machinery all the threads are as smooth as butter solid in the hand I highly recommend it, I then proceeded to vape king and purchased my self a lot of goodies whole set up basically including a tobh atty v2 and the mat black stingray after a heavy dent in my pocket I was all sorted to start my new vape journey arrived home and immediately got to work after my first attempt my coil was reading 7 ohms on like 6 wraps how is this even possible I do not know so I whipped it off the kayfun and attempted the second time well that was reading 6.8 ohms 6 wraps now I was getting frustrated third time lucky I was hoping wrapped it up and screwed it into the base the dreaded 7 ohm popped up again so I fiddled with the coil and it dropped down to 1.4 how is this im not complaining lol so I wicked it wet it with some juice assembled it filled it up with juice connected it up to my stingray after a bit of screwing here and there I got it to fire and oh my it tastes so goood and I can only imagine once I have had a bit of experience with coils cant wait to finish work and try out a new build :D I built a micro coil 1.2 ohm on my atty and boy does it kick like a mule I cant wait to feel what dual coils will do and maybe ill subohm once im comfortable
Awesome, glad you got that right in the end and had a glimpse of the capabilities of rebuildables. Enjoy the journey.

cooking.jpg
Made me lol:D

Back