and you thought you were piffed

kelly22

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Well on friday night i was chatting to @Redeemer n told him i was gonna sell my current mod n save up abit more coz i really want a sigelei, then he sends me a pic of a black sigelei 150 , i asked whos is that n outta nowhere he says its yours bro fetch it tmrw so im sitting here shocked coz this is the guy that piffed me with a roll of kanthal n some cotton pads a couple weeks ago n when I asked why he eants to give me a sig he says coz i want one n he has one he doesnt use so here i am vapuvapinging a sigelei one fifty all i gotta say is if vaping has created a community like this then even presidents n politicians should start vaping coz this is a community that is going places n i aim to continue this culture n keep it going from strength to strength , i just thought @r@redeemer deserved some recognition for his kind gestures n help , so thank you bro u have expanded my spectrum of caping n i totally appreciate and applaud ur kindness , thank you , thank you , thank you

Glad you can wrap your own coils (which look awesome!) now @kelly22
And that Sig had your name on it, I know youve wanted one since before you bought your Hanna, now it has a deserving new home

Congrats on the new mod @kelly22 - wishing you well with it!
And I enjoyed reading your post - especially the part about politicians that should start vaping - lol

Awesome gesture @Redeemer !!

Well done guys! :D

This is the kind of thing that restores a persons faith in humanity, and it makes me feel extremely proud to be a part of this kickass community. Thank you :clap:

Pay It Forward = Good Karma, well, to me at least... Of all my equipment, I sold one REO, the rest of the stuff I didn't use anymore went on to be given to fellow Vapers who could use them again :TRUESTORYBRU:

Pay It Forward = Good Karma, well, to me at least... Of all my equipment, I sold one REO, the rest of the stuff I didn't use anymore went on to be given to fellow Vapers who could use them again :TRUESTORYBRU:

Give that man a Bells!!! Well done mate!!

are you using your bike ? lol.......

Back