Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
The new RTA from Aspire has arrived! The Neeko RTA is bound to suit everyone from the die-hard MTL peeps and all the peeps like me that enjoy a restricted Direct Lung vape!

Aspire Neeko 2.jpg Aspire Neeko 3.jpg

Full details in the Aspire thread!
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/teaser-aspire-–-neeko-rta.t72063/

You get tons of goodies in the box with many different top and bottom airflow plugs. A nice rubber band goodie to loosen tight atties! And all the spare o-rings and screws etc. It comes with two different decent drip tips but as always I grab a Siam tip for matchy-matchy.
Aspire Neeko 4.jpg

The build was pretty simple as most are these days but I had to remove a wrap from my Fisher Alien for a better fit.
Aspire Neeko 5.jpg

It's a 22mm RTA with 3ml capacity and is top fill. Good looking tank as well!
Aspire Neeko 6.jpg Aspire Neeko 8.jpg

It has great flavour and smooth airflow so I'm a happy chappie!
Aspire Neeko 7.jpg

What did you run with for the top and bottom air flows @Rob Fisher. I agree, good looking tank and I very much like the addition of the metal sleeve. kinda toughens it up a bit if it is sitting on a tall mod.

Ordered one today. Lol big selling point for me is the 510 drip tip

I’m just resuscitating this thread. This RTA is definite Not getting the hype it deserves.

picture of the deck. Very easy to build

upload_2021-7-13_8-9-55.jpeg

I must say the absence of airflow ring is giving it a very simple and clean look. It looks and feels high end
upload_2021-7-13_8-16-6.jpeg

I’m just resuscitating this thread. This RTA is definite Not getting the hype it deserves.

picture of the deck. Very easy to build

View attachment 234743

I must say the absence of airflow ring is giving it a very simple and clean look. It looks and feels high end
View attachment 234745
I watched Bogan’s review of it last night… the deck actually makes me think they improved on the Ether and fixed all the little niggles it has. I love the idea of having chimney reducers too!

EDIT: I know the Neeko has no link to the Ether, the deck just reminded me of it with the drop in AF plugs.

I watched Bogan’s review of it last night… the deck actually makes me think they improved on the Ether and fixed all the little niggles it has. I love the idea of having chimney reducers too!
I never had any issues wicking the aether but I agree it can be tricky… the bottom airflow reducer obviously makes sense whereas the upper one is not necessary in my opinion. I still need to play with it a bit but it’s definiteLy going to be up there next to the Siren 2 22mm and the Vertex in the flavour department

I never had any issues wicking the aether but I agree it can be tricky… the bottom airflow reducer obviously makes sense whereas the upper one is not necessary in my opinion. I still need to play with it a bit but it’s definiteLy going to be up there next to the Siren 2 22mm and the Vertex in the flavour department
The Ether wicks easily, but that little AF plug is a pain. If the o-ring has any deformity, or the angle is just slightly off, it keeps popping out. My one was a dud right out of the box and the other takes a lot of special attention to get seated properly.
It’s turning out to be a really good period for MTL rebuildables!

Love mine also. Easy building,wicking. Great flavour, love the airflow.

Ok. So after my first evening with the Neeko and getting a few outstanding Vape moments, the tank started gurgling like a hubblly bubbly. I thought it was maybe my wicking technique and the tank has sort of flooded so I put it aside for a few days. I rewicked it today and soon had the same issue. The deck being quite easy to build and wick, I thought it might be something in the chimney and specifically the top air insert so I went ahead and removed it as I thought from the start that it was useless and yep the gurgling stopped on the spot!
None of the reviewers I watched mentioned anything about the gurgling even if Vick did mention that the top insert is redundant.

Back