Awesome service @ Noon Clouds

Kaizer

LV

Awards
Warning: Long read :oops:

I just have to add a few words of appreciation to @Morne for the amazing service I received on a number of visits to him. He is truly one of the most helpful and friendliest guys I have ever met. After 3 years of vaping, I really thought I had the whole coiling and wicking process perfected but Morne took it to another level by rebuilding my atty together with providing valuable tips as he went along. He has taken me from a 30 - 40 watt vaper to 70 - 80 watts with no coughing or wheezing. I never knew juices could taste so different.

I have to add that I recently visited a different vape shop that I supported from the first day they started servicing us vapers. Their online sales and customer care is exceptional so I thought I must pop in to their B&M store. Cash in hand I walked in and was utterly disappointed. I was told I cannot test juices unless I have my own dripper. That sucks since all I brought with on holiday was tanks. I was then told not to touch the juices on display as I might break them. I then sat through some vendor bashing after the shop owner learnt I was from Gauteng which left a sour taste in my mouth. Dont get me wrong, I wasnt expecting any ass kissing after spending thousands every month specifically at this vendor, but a little bit of courtesy would have gone a long way. I chose not to name the vendor as I still think their online experience is worthwhile, but whether I choose to support them based on this face-to-face encounter is questionable.:wondering:

That encounter is what made my visit to noon clouds stand out so much. The experience at Noon clouds was a complete turn around. Morne had no problem opening new bottles to sample and even rewicked his own setups just for me to sample the various juices. His wife even got into the fray letting us sample juices in her devices as well. That experience made me go back at least 3 more times in one week and I was always welcomed with friendly smiles and courteousness. I then learnt that Morne goes out of his way to rebuild other customers devices on a weekly basis, at no extra charge! Some people come in just for him to pop a build into their attys which he merrily builds with no complaints. One cant help but just throw cash at him just for his friendly and accommodating nature. Morne even took back the juice I bought at another vendor so that he could confront the mixer on the inconsistencies of the juice - Now who would do that?!?
And then if things couldnt get any better, @Morne has this crazy delicious house juice that I cant get enough of. His "Smack" juice line is just friggin awesome! :inlove:

Us Centurion-nites are really spoilt. With Noon clouds offering impeccable service together with @SAVapeGear always willing to lend a helping hand - why would we need to look any further? We even have @KieranD around the corner to top it all off.

I basically just needed to express my extreme gratitude to Noon clouds for treating me so well. You can be damn sure that I will be back for more laughs and coil building sessions.;)

Last edited:
@Kaizer
Thank you so much for the service review. Its always nice for us vendors to get such good feedback for the community, its much appreciated!! Without the community, us vendors wont be here.

@Vape Starter
Thank you for your kind words... Much Appreciated!!

Thank you again
#NoonClouds

After VapeCon i have now decided to change my favorite home town shop too NoonClouds (that Smack juice, O M G) :)

@De_Stroyer Thanks of the support at Vapecon. I'm glad you enjoy the SMACK range!

Looking forward to seeing you in the shop

Back