Can vaping certain flavours aggravate heartburn???

i.e. Banting or the Tim Noakes diet
I have also seen how well Golden Paste (turmeric, coconut oil, ground pepper) works. I successfully treat my horses and doglets, one with an extremely sensitive tummy, together with apple cider vinegar and ceyenne pepper. Good muti that.
I've heard great things about that too. Just mixing up some coconut oil or lard with their food has a remarkable effect on their health. Amazing what nature provides, and scary what is kept from us or what untruths we are led to believe.

I've heard great things about that too. Just mixing up some coconut oil or lard with their food has a remarkable effect on their health. Amazing what nature provides, and scary what is kept from us or what untruths we are led to believe.
Exactly! I have also pulled my mare through African Horse Sickness/West Nile-combo with mostly Ozone treatment, the "good green herb", honey, rooibos tea, ground pepper and lemon.
And my dogs flourish! I also add a little Biostrath to their evening meatballs (yes, genuine silver/topside mince:rolleyes:) every so often.
And ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar) can also be applied topically for arthritis and other musculo-sceletal maladies:)
Then there is also Fulvic acid, fabulous stuff for general health, all sorts of ailments, including tummy ulcers, supportive treatments, for human and animal.
I also heard good things about "Base Powder", available at dischem - it adjusts the acid body's acid levels.

I've suffered from this on occasion and at the time did some searching. Found a couple threads that said certain people can have a sensitivity to pg causing acid reflux and that switching to high or max vg can help alleviate the problem. So might not be flavours per say.

I have had a certain Cinnamon juice that was awesome in flavour but gave me heartburn every time.

So reading the replies it seems like different people suffer heartburn from different flavours. I find that I get mild heartburn SOMETIMES. Its usually in the evening, and if it is related to a certain flavour, it would be custards and sometimes doughnut. This is not a daily occurrence (I vape around 15ml per day, mostly DIY), but it comes up as Mild, Shortlived heartburn maybe once a week...

So what most people refer to as heartburn is really a condition called oesophageal reflux. That is when stomach acid that is supposed to be in your stomach finds its way to you throat.
There are many causes including faulty gastric sphincter ( valves ) { worst case scenario } oesophageal hernias causing improper function of the valves.
However the most common cause are diet related. spicy foods , lack of fruit and veg , lack of exercise, over eating and the main culprit which people never think they are but really the are constipation. ( if the amount you put in is not the amount coming out ) you are more than likely carrying a faecal load ! and if your full at the bottom it backs up. so there is only one other way out and thats via the mouth
Many people also have cold beverages with there food , this causes fats and carbs to congeal ( like adding cold water to flour ) it causes lumps which is very bad for digestion causing strain on the gastric system.

so change what you eat, when you eat and how you eat and most of the problems will go away.

Nexiam and losec and other meds usually reduce the amount of acid production, some meds neutralise the acid. but the reflux is actually still there, you just dont feel it.
Wwhen you vape some flavours or have high nic or PG juices it irritates the throat mucosa beyond what the meds are doing and you then start feeling the burn !

hope that helps guys

Wow @Jones, that was informative indeed
Thank you

Are you a doctor by any chance?

Back