[CLOSED] Group Buy - Psyclone Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to the shootout @TheV !
I have the Hadaly and am enjoying it. But i dont have the Entheon
... so not quite a couple of days it seems... it has been decided and I've sold off the Hadaly.
The Hadeon was the clear winner for me because it gave me a smoother draw which I prefer.
The flavor is also top notch and the juice well is slightly deeper which is great for me as I drip.
The Entheon was supposed to be the successor to the Hadaly... I think with the Hadeon cap it finally lives up to that promise.

Oh wow, that looks fantastic man! And I can't agree more on how smooth the vape is on this :D

It was awesome to meet you man. I hope you are just as happy with the Hadeon as I am :)
Thanks so much @TheV for organising. Was great to meet you as well. Enjoy yours as well!

... so not quite a couple of days it seems... it has been decided and I've sold off the Hadaly.
The Hadeon was the clear winner for me because it gave me a smoother draw which I prefer.
The flavor is also top notch and the juice well is slightly deeper which is great for me as I drip.
The Entheon was supposed to be the successor to the Hadaly... I think with the Hadeon cap it finally lives up to that promise.

This is great to hear @TheV
Glad you like it and nice to know the Hadeon is a successor to the Hadaly
How is the leak potential? Hadaly leaks quite easily out the airholes if tilted

The Hadeon's airflow holes are slightly higher up than the Hadaly's so that does help a little bit but it will not be as good as the Entheon considering the airflow hole on the cap sits higher than the airflow channels on the RDA.
cUAPr8P.jpg

0t2JCzE.jpg

Hey @Silver

The hadaly leaking issue is quite easily fixed.. its a matter of muscle memory. It worked for me aswell as some others. Basically I always removed my cap when I squonked to see level of juice vs intensity of press on bottle. Eventually over time I stopped removing cap as the pressure of the press stuck with me and I didn suffer any issues after that .. also never lay it down after a squonk. Always take up to 4 toots then it shud be dry enuf to lay sideways without leaks

sent from JsPLAYn'Z headquarters

Hey @Silver

The hadaly leaking issue is quite easily fixed.. its a matter of muscle memory. It worked for me aswell as some others. Basically I always removed my cap when I squonked to see level of juice vs intensity of press on bottle. Eventually over time I stopped removing cap as the pressure of the press stuck with me and I didn suffer any issues after that .. also never lay it down after a squonk. Always take up to 4 toots then it shud be dry enuf to lay sideways without leaks

Thanks @JsPLAYn
Am currently dripping and not squonking on the Hadaly. But I know what you mean.

Juice has dribbled out the airholes a few times when it's just been dripped and I tilt it a bit.

But not a big problem though. As you say after a few puffs it doesn't do that

Thanks @JsPLAYn
Am currently dripping and not squonking on the Hadaly. But I know what you mean.

Juice has dribbled out the airholes a few times when it's just been dripped and I tilt it a bit.

Another tip when squonking, especially on the Hadaly; tip the device slightly to the side with air holes at the lowest point, squeeze bottle gently till you see the juice at the air holes then release slightly. This will draw excess juice back in and ensure you font over squonk

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thanks @JsPLAYn

Aaah ok I see.. so solution to that is the EZ dripper bottle lol @Silver I've seen @VapeSnow use that whilst dripping on hadaly and 2 presses seems to do it without leaks. Its a metered drip so i guess that's what helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back