Craft Vapour: New flavours launching at VapeCon

Mauritz

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
11203125_485697061584835_3166257005298411523_n.png

Hey all,

Just wanted to thank everyone for coming through to taste our new flavours at VapeCon. @Rob Fisher gave these a big Thumbs UP by BUYING 3 of them!

These will be up on our site shortly. More news to follow soon.

VIVA Vapeon :)

Thanks @Mauritz
Always great to see you guys...
I like "Che Guava" and looking so forward to getting stuck in to it

So glad i got to finally pick up some more craft vapour juices :D

And the best part? They have them in a 3mg, 80%VG option :rock:

Tried them at VapeCon just love them but my new all day Vape is Che Guava :inlove:

I can tell these have been worked on for a long time because they are QUALITY juices! As soon as I get my ducks in a row I plan to test them again nice and quietly in my man cave... I have two temperature sensing coils (thanks to @Yiannaki) set up in my Taifun GT 2's just for the CV juices! :rock:

I can tell these have been worked on for a long time because they are QUALITY juices! As soon as I get my ducks in a row I plan to test them again nice and quietly in my man cave... I have two temperature sensing coils (thanks to @Yiannaki) set up in my Taifun GT 2's just for the CV juices! :rock:

Let me just say what I wrote in an email to Craft Vapour.

Earnestly Hemingway is stunningly delicious. It is Gold standard juice anywhere in the world.
Daringly Danish is a superb blend of vanilla custard.

I am very happy to know that such high quaility juices are being made in S.A. by a supplier who pays attention to quality.

I look forward to Che Guava in the coming few days, this just gets better and better, thanks folks :inlove:

Well Done on Che Guava, So far I have vaped all day on Craft Vapour thanks to the awesome service received from @Mauritz , Looking forward to more craft vapour quality in time to come!!!! Well Done guys.

Hi Phanatik,

Looking forward to your feedback.

Regards,

Back