CraftVapour : Should we do 0mg ?

Should we do 0mg

• Total voters

Mauritz

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Guys,

Lately we have noticed increased interest in 0mg e-liuids and we would like to come right out and ask you.

Should CraftVapour offer a 0mg option ?

Hi @Mauritz

Firstly, its great to see a vendor asking the customers for feedback! Well done for that.

I am not a zero mg vaper but I have some views on this

I think its a great idea to have zero mg. Firstly, there are those who vape zero mg and bear in mind that several vapers aim to lower their nic till they get to zero. I have seen that behaviour and stated intention a number of times. But also, if you have zero and 18mg, a customer can mix pretty much any strength he/she wants without losing flavour.

My other comment is that if you are going to offer zero mg, please continue with 18mg. Don't forget the 18mg vapers!!! And the hordes of vapers not necessarily on the forum with modest kit! And those like me that still like the beautiful thumping of Melon on the Rocks and Pining Juliette in 18mg!!!!

Hi @Mauritz

Firstly, its great to see a vendor asking the customers for feedback! Well done for that.

I am not a zero mg vaper but I have some views on this

I think its a great idea to have zero mg. Firstly, there are those who vape zero mg and bear in mind that several vapers aim to lower their nic till they get to zero. I have seen that behaviour and stated intention a number of times. But also, if you have zero and 18mg, a customer can mix pretty much any strength he/she wants without losing flavour.

My other comment is that if you are going to offer zero mg, please continue with 18mg. Don't forget the 18mg vapers!!! And the hordes of vapers not necessarily on the forum with modest kit! And those like me that still like the beautiful thumping of Melon on the Rocks and Pining Juliette in 18mg!!!!
Totally agree. The one constant on your vaping journey is that you will go down in nic content eventually. With 0 mg available your current stock can be diluted without a loss of flavour.

I think Zero Nic is going to play an ever increasing part of the Vaping journey! I think we all want to get to that point... plus there are the casual smokers who are not really addicted to nicotine but want the flavour and clouds... I know a couple of them and their numbers are growing!

Definitely. I think every juice manufacturer should have a 0mg option.
I have never been a smoker and started vaping on 0mg straight away. So without it someone like me is a lost customer without it.

Mauritz! To my favourite saying....Just F@#!ing do it :) you can moan at me on Tuesday at work if you don't like what I have to say...hehe

Yes pls, specially for sub ohm 'ing flavour is better with 0mg nic....are you going to do it a high vg?

Back