First Starter Kit Help

For that budget, head over to www.electrostix.co.za
I recently bought a PRO Double kit from them, delivery was 1 day and havent had a single problem with the device. You get a double kit from them for R500.00 but not sure if the special is still on, their normal price is R600 apparantly. All round great customer service and i havent touched a stinkie since!:-D

For that budget, head over to www.electrostix.co.za
I recently bought a PRO Double kit from them, delivery was 1 day and havent had a single problem with the device. You get a double kit from them for R500.00 but not sure if the special is still on, their normal price is R600 apparantly. All round great customer service and i havent touched a stinkie since!:-D
Baie Dankie Lekker By Die See. I will have a look ^_^

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

ok @mikebtimm shipping will be over night so depending on when we get our stock and you place your order it will be next day (Saturdays and Sundays don't count)

Perfect:) thank you so much Stroodlepuff :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

So, back to the title...

I'm still confused with all the different devices and options available, it's like a never ending black hole... What would the general consensus be for a starter setup for someone who really wants to quit the 20-40 stinkies he/she has been smoking the past 20-40 years..?

I'm actually looking to purchase a setup for my dad to help him quit smoking, but going on our experiences with him getting a smartphone and new tech stuff, I'm sure he will dump the new toy if it only last him half a day on batteries, etc.

So what would your opinions be for a starter kit for someone in his 60's looking to quit the stinkies? Bare in mind that they are pensioners travelling/camping most of the time and require a simple and reliable setup...

Thanks
I am the same age as your dad and don't want to get into rebuilding etc. The easiest and most effective for him would be the vv Spinner and a Mini Protank3. Also start him off on tobacco flavours at around 24 mg nic. None of the fuit/choc/cheesecake etc. Also 2 batteries are essential.
I have been vaping for 4 years and at times it was touch and go due to having bought some inferior equipment in the past. It is vital that he starts off right, but tell him he will feel better than he has in 30 years!

Thanks guys, all the info is soooooo appreciated!!!
So how often will you need to replace the coils, once a month on average?
@Lekker by die See, that special is still on. It seems appealing to get two devices for him so he can charge one whilst using the other... On the other hand, I'm sure he will not forget to charge his ecig more than once so maybe he'll remember to charge his smartphone at the same time so I can get hold of him... :giggle:

I'll review all the comments a bit, but as stated anything that is easy, reliable and will REALLY assist him in his quest to give up the stinkies will be good. The other side of the coin is if you spend a lot of money on a class-leading device and two weeks later he struggles with the thing, throws it in the bin and goes back to the old stinkies...

Decisions, decisions...:think:

Thanks guys, all the info is soooooo appreciated!!!
So how often will you need to replace the coils, once a month on average?
@Lekker by die See, that special is still on. It seems appealing to get two devices for him so he can charge one whilst using the other... On the other hand, I'm sure he will not forget to charge his ecig more than once so maybe he'll remember to charge his smartphone at the same time so I can get hold of him... :giggle:

I'll review all the comments a bit, but as stated anything that is easy, reliable and will REALLY assist him in his quest to give up the stinkies will be good. The other side of the coin is if you spend a lot of money on a class-leading device and two weeks later he struggles with the thing, throws it in the bin and goes back to the old stinkies...

Decisions, decisions...:think:

Exactly right. Don't spend R2000 on his first kit, just in case he goes back to stinkies. If that happens, just send the stuff to me.

Exactly right. Don't spend R2000 on his first kit, just in case he goes back to stinkies. If that happens, just send the stuff to me.

I agree with @Matuka.

Like I said, I was on 20 to 30 a day. Actually bought a kit just because I was after the sweet taste of vanilla and not to stop smoking. As a consequence I have not touched stinkies since I started vaping. Still have 2 packets of Dunhill Black lying in my cupboard.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk.

Back