Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Just got back from the Hall of Vape (HOV) and a holiday in Croatia and Hungary. I will post some pics and give some feedback.
IMG_7458.JPGIMG_7457.JPGIMG_7459.JPG

@BigGuy and his son Chad also went to HOV as they had a stand in the Modders Gallery. Obey Robot. They did good business, covered their costs, and made a lot of new contacts for future business! Here are Chad and I outside the Hall on setup day!
IMG_7465.JPG

After the amazing HOV the last time I was there, this time was a little disappointing, and I assumed it would be so. Instead of two huge halls, it was down to one, and the modders gallery was also smaller, with many High-End modders no longer in business. I did expect this, and it is the state of vaping in the world... of course, the disposables and pod systems were in abundance, as expected. I was hoping to buy a few mods and RTAs, but only one mod tickled my fancy: this one from MK Mods. I also purchased a FEV RTA to play with.
Vape Mail 2305 01.jpgVape Mail 2305 02.jpgVape Mail 2305 06.jpg

While buying new high-end goodies is cool, the most important and fun part of HOV is meeting up with old friends and modders you have chatted to and never met in person.

Bruce from BP Mods. And he gave me a 21700 Light Saber.
Vape Mail 2305 03.jpgBruce BP Mods.JPG

All the Scots and Welsh that I chat to online often! They are a great bunch of guys!
IMG_7488.JPGIMG_7489.JPGIMG_7490.JPGIMG_7584.JPGIMG_7585.JPGIMG_7579.JPG

The attendance, as expected, was well down this year and only about 8.000 people attended!
IMG_7539.JPGIMG_7540.JPGIMG_7541.JPG

Grimm Green, Matt, Phil and Bogan having a round table chat about the state of vaping!
IMG_7588.JPG

To sum up... Hall of Vape is a fantastic Expo and the highlight of HOV is always meeting up with friends and acquaintances from all over the planet! Even if a couple of them wear funny shoes!
IMG_7511.JPG

My major highlight was getting to meet Peter Sarkozi from KHW Mods! He picked us up at Budapest Airport and took us for a tour and bought us beers! Was awesome to meet the man and be in the home of the Dvarw!
Peter Sarozi 3.jpgPeter Sarozi 5.jpg

Back