Has vaping helped your mental health

So many people have said that they've decreased their nic, or that they can go without nic for long periods where necessary without becoming agitated, but I can't! That's why I never, ever, go out without something to vape e.g. before going into Spar I have a puff. When I return to my car, I have a puff. And woe betide anyone or anything that gets between me and my puff!!

I have reduced my nic, but I carry two vapes wherever I go... I vape all the time... in the shops, on the plane, in the restaurant... everywhere. But I'm very aware and ninja vape if I am in a people area. In the last few years, I have been asked not to vape only twice. I must say the little disposable has been a winner for Ninja vape areas!
Disposable 3.jpg

Hmmm ... Has Vaping helped my mental health? ... I guess it's maintained a level of relative sanity :rolleyes:, as I use Nicotine as a selective controllable non script version of Concerta or Ritalin, and I would rather say that I vape fairly high levels of Nicotine to prevent the physical dismemberment of certain brain dead individuals, (our government included), more than to help my mental health.
As to ever reducing my Nic levels ... I do ... regularly dammit ...every time I DL vape:giggle:, aaaaand ... like Rob ... I vape all the time, and everywhere, making stealth the (public) game, albeit that I vehemently oppose disposables, and only use podmods with 18mg Freebase for Restaurants, Shopping Malls, Planes, Trains and (other than my)Automobiles Stealth Vaping.

Back