Help! Lost Vape Thelema uneven/unbalanced battery

ADZ

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Morning all,

I need some assistance or recommendations of someone that could repair my Lost Vape Thelema.

Last week I noticed the batteries where not balanced, one battery would show 100% while the other would show 20%, I removed the batteries and placed them into my second mod (also Lost Vape) and it showed both batteries at 100%.

The Lost Vape Thelema 200w is little over a year old now.

Any advice or recommendations would be highly appreciated.

I am based in Johannesburg.

Adil

Morning all,

I need some assistance or recommendations of someone that could repair my Lost Vape Thelema.

Last week I noticed the batteries where not balanced, one battery would show 100% while the other would show 20%, I removed the batteries and placed them into my second mod (also Lost Vape) and it showed both batteries at 100%.

The Lost Vape Thelema 200w is little over a year old now.

Any advice or recommendations would be highly appreciated.

I am based in Johannesburg.

Adil
Have you tried a different set of batteries in the Thelema?

Hi, No I just took the same batteries and tried them on two of my other mods and it worked 100%
I was just wondering if a different set did the same thing cause then its the contact in the mod.

Did you swap the batteries between the bays? did it do the same thing?

I was just wondering if a different set did the same thing cause then its the contact in the mod.

Did you swap the batteries between the bays? did it do the same thing?
I will try a different set of batteries this afternoon.

Yes I swap the batteries and it did the same thing

Sound like you have juice and or a failed component on your PCB, as the voltage measurement, (and in some cases charge equalisation), is via the thin wire attached to the junction on the two cells on one side, and via a voltage divider on the PCB side.
As one battery is reading correctly, it's safe to assume that the aforementioned thin wire is intact, however that the voltage divider has some semi conductive juice on it.
I would suggest stripping your mod down and tossing it into a high frequency bath filled with Arklone-P or Carbon Tetrachloride, allow it to dry, thoroughly and then reassemble and test.

Last edited:
Sound like you have juice and or a failed component on your PCB, as the voltage measurement, (and in some cases charge equalisation), is via the thin wire attached to the junction on the two cells on one side, and via a voltage divider on the PCB side.
As one battery is reading correctly, it's safe to assume that the aforementioned thin wire is intact, however that the voltage divider has some semi conductive juice on it.
I would suggest stripping your mod down and tossing it into a high frequency bath filled with Arklone-P or Carbon Tetrachloride, allow it to dry, thoroughly and then reassemble and test.
Thank you, will do so.

Is this a fancy brain flexing way of saying what I said? :worship2: :asz:

Back