Help needed desperately

isiemoe

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi guys I hope I'm posting this in the correct sub forum but recently university fees were due for the first semester which led to me selling almost all my gear to help pay for fees I am left with a goon mech mod rda and one battery and I'm currently back onto stinkies so I was wondering if some one would be willing to help me out with a charger as I don't like taking things I'm willing to pay for it but atm my budget is very very very tight
Thank you

I only have one charger, but maybe someone on the forum has something to help you out.
Good luck with your studies.

Hi guys I hope I'm posting this in the correct sub forum but recently university fees were due for the first semester which led to me selling almost all my gear to help pay for fees I am left with a goon mech mod rda and one battery and I'm currently back onto stinkies so I was wondering if some one would be willing to help me out with a charger as I don't like taking things I'm willing to pay for it but atm my budget is very very very tight
Thank you
What are you studying?

Can you make it to the east rand? I've got a single bay charger gathering dust.

No charge if you are studying a hard science. :)

Aw shucks, doesn't matter what you are studying, you just need to make a plan to collect it and it's all yours.

I know it's a late question and I don't mean any offence in any way but do you know your battery safety and how to build for mech's? Just though I should ask
I've started vaping on mechs and started about 2 years ago I know i was under age but since then I've mostly owned Mech mods and I keep all my builds around .5 ohms and I've got a tesiyi 35 amp battery thank u so much for the concern it means a lot

I've started vaping on mechs and started about 2 years ago I know i was under age but since then I've mostly owned Mech mods and I keep all my builds around .5 ohms and I've got a tesiyi 35 amp battery thank u so much for the concern it means a lot
Sure thing Bro just looking out for a felow vaper. Also Bro I would suggest getting a Samsung 25R instead of the tessyi I know your on a tight budget but 35 amp is a bit high. But happy vaping Bro and I hope you are able to get that charger

Also Bro I would suggest getting a Samsung 25R instead of the tessyi I know your on a tight budget but 35 amp is a bit high. But happy vaping Bro and I hope you are able to get that charger
I have a pink battery spare. must just find it, All 3 came from a RX but I only use 2 in my mod, will that suffice for a mech mod? and preferred to a TESIYI? thanks for the crash course lol

Sure thing Bro just looking out for a felow vaper. Also Bro I would suggest getting a Samsung 25R instead of the tessyi I know your on a tight budget but 35 amp is a bit high. But happy vaping Bro and I hope you are able to get that charger
Thank you bro hopefully in the future I will

I'd also be willing to swop my much and battery for a mod with a built in battery

I have a pink battery spare. must just find it, All 3 came from a RX but I only use 2 in my mod, will that suffice for a mech mod? and preferred to a TESIYI? thanks for the crash course lol
Yeah a pink one last time is checked is 20-25 amp so you're good as long as the battery wrap isn't torn or anything like that just make sure.... lol always happy to help where it's needed

I'd also be willing to swop my much and battery for a mod with a built in battery
Sounds better to me Bro. Then you don't have to worry about an external charger...lol but I'm sure you already know that

Yeah a pink one last time is checked is 20-25 amp so you're good as long as the battery wrap isn't torn or anything like that just make sure.... lol always happy to help where it's needed

The Samsung 30Q is rated by the manufacturer as a 15A battery by the manufacturer but tested by Mooch as a highly rated 20A battery.

Hi guys just thought I should thank @MrDeedz what a legend I asked for a charger and he ended up giving me a charger a battery and some juice this really helps me a lot thanks so much @MrDeedz and hopefully one day I can also help another vaper in need

Hi guys just thought I should thank @MrDeedz what a legend I asked for a charger and he ended up giving me a charger a battery and some juice this really helps me a lot thanks so much @MrDeedz and hopefully one day I can also help another vaper in need
Great stuff! Big up to @MrDeedz :rock:

I'm sure you'll pay it forward some day when you can @isiemoe :D

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Not to cause a stir but a higher amp limit is never a bad thing, with that said Tessyi batteries ar re-wraps and one should not trust the claimed amp limit but if the OP is vaping at 0.5 he should be well within the batteries capabilities

Regards

Back