If You Knew Then What You Know Now?

The only thing I really regret was purchasing green smoke when I started as it didn't really satisfy. Huge cash waste in my opinion. Otherwise the journey has been fun

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Interesting @Gizmo

I also got the Greensmoke and I still keep it in the penholder of my bag as the backup to the backup ;-)
I got the 2.4% strength tips and quite like their flavours.
I find it not a bad vape considering its size and weight.
For me its a perfect second backup - never leaks - and when all else fails I can pull it out.

That said, it is expensive for what it is and the refill tips are pricey and don't last long.

Perhaps the only thing I do regret (although easy to say afterwards) is the money I wasted on juices. Over eager I would discover a new juice line and get like 5 flavours at once. Now I just get 1 or 2 from a new line and see if I like it. But that has been a small price to pay for being able to really appreciate the good juices...
Totally agree with this @Silver. I have done exactly the same thing - could have easily funded a REO with what I have spent on juice.
This is where the taste boxes will hopefully help out newbies and maybe some vets. I think some people can be put off by having to spend huge cash on juice they don't like.

@Silver & @thekeeperza when thinking on vape money spend this song of the Edith rings in my ears, if I haven't spend on e-liquid, and discovered I don't like it, I wouldn't have discovered the gems I like.

Thanks to this forum, i have no regrets! For now im sticking with the basics and learning as much as i can. A few weeks ago i didn't even know what a clearo was now im learning how to rebuild coils! Im certain that in the near future ill get into the MOD side of things!

Back