In desperate need

Twochicks

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
After 4 months off smoking cigarettes my ego one mini has just upped and died on me ;(
So here I sit with a packet of Winston's and only R300 to get my ego working or something else to take its place.

I really don't want to fall into my filthy old habit and would appreciate any help

Thanks

Attachments

• 14551621604811115367766.jpg
    14551621604811115367766.jpg
    347.6 KB · Views: 101
I think you can buy a ijust2 tank with 300. Wait go to the classifieds there are some subtank minis still looking for owners.

Or is it the battery that's stuffed?

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

I think you can buy a ijust2 tank with 300. Wait go to the classifieds there are some subtank minis still looking for owners.

Or is it the battery that's stuffed?

It seems to me that the battery and coil part aren't touching. Battery looks okay but coil not firing. It fell a few times and the tank was left sitting scew on battery. I wangled it back to normal position which left it working for about a week. Yesterday I added juice and directly after that ...nothing

Will any mini tank fit?

It seems to me that the battery and coil part aren't touching. Battery looks okay but coil not firing. It fell a few times and the tank was left sitting scew on battery. I wangled it back to normal position which left it working for about a week. Yesterday I added juice and directly after that ...nothing

Will any mini tank fit?
Perhaps @shaunnadan can assist you?

Will pm him thanks :)

Tested with my friends ijust2 tank and battery is fine :clap:

Not sure how it never occurred to me to check.

Will be buying a replacement part today.

Thanks Kayzer :rofl::party:

After 4 months off smoking cigarettes my ego one mini has just upped and died on me ;(
So here I sit with a packet of Winston's and only R300 to get my ego working or something else to take its place.

I really don't want to fall into my filthy old habit and would appreciate any help

Thanks
Or you can come past my house and I can give you another tank :). I have a tron-s or a kangertech nano, you can choose - just dont go onto stinkies. If your battery is broken, I can borrow you my istick30w <-- This i want back when you get money though to get yourself another mod.

Ahh always better to read entire thread before posting - ignore the above, offer still up if you don't come right.

Or you can come past my house and I can give you another tank :). I have a tron-s or a kangertech nano, you can choose - just dont go onto stinkies. If your battery is broken, I can borrow you my istick30w <-- This i want back when you get money though to get yourself another mod.

Ahh always better to read entire thread before posting - ignore the above, offer still up if you don't come right.

I tested my battery and it's fine. Where do you stay. Any tank will be awesome and will be very much appreciated :inlove:

Good lad, if you fall short i have a kanger nano to pif.

A HUGE thanks to newOoby for the tank. It's working like a dream :party:

Attachments

• IMG_20160211_103009.jpg
    IMG_20160211_103009.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 78
This thread amazed me. Not that someone asked for help, just the love and kindness thrown towards a Vaper in need. This is brilliant.

This thread amazed me. Not that someone asked for help, just the love and kindness thrown towards a Vaper in need. This is brilliant.
A Vaper in need is friend indeed

High five to all the piffers that keep the puffers off the stinkies. I'm blowing circles in your honour

Just saw this now and big up to @NewOobY !
I belong to many forums and these acts of kindness and generosity are as rare as hens teeth.
You guys are an example to me and I look forward to being able to pif or help out too one day.

See u can pif. Don't doubt yourself. Yes bro. I've just been building coils bro;):(

Back