BhavZ

Reonaut
VIP
LV

Awards
Innokin turned 3yrs old on July 1st.

Happy Belated Birthday!

happiness all around, my MVPs are feeling very special hahaha :party:

i think she feels neglected, because you've been playing with your mech too much, so she's throwing a temper tantrum hehehe ;)

i think she feels neglected, because you've been playing with your mech too much, so she's throwing a temper tantrum hehehe ;)

hahaha nope, the mech only comes out on weekends. She was my all week STAATMAKER :rock:

For the capetownian i saw yesterday in paddock center a stand that sell only innokin product . Didn't asked prices but at least you can check the product in real life before .
Innokin is been one of my favorite brand as well

For the capetownian i saw yesterday in paddock center a stand that sell only innokin product . Didn't asked prices but at least you can check the product in real life before .

You can go to the supplier in maitland cpt as well @andro to check out the stuff.

Sent from my S4 LTE using my finger

aparantly they are a vendor for Bsquared Vape Shop that's in maitland :) so their prices should be the same...
R699 for the MVP, well that's what i paid 3 months ago in maitland when i bought mine :rock:

Back