JHB Vape Meet : Have your coils built by a pro

Yiannaki

Vaping Addict
VIP
LV

Awards
Are you new to rebuildables? Do you want to learn some great techniques for coiling? Or would you simply like to improve your wicking on your rebuildable tanks/RDA's ?

Bring your RTA/RDA along to the Vape Meet and we will have one of our experts coil your device and wick it just for you!

Spend some one on one time with our one of our coil masters and learn some tricks as you watch them coil and wick your device.

Coils on offer :
Simple Micro Coils
Spaced Coils
Clapton Coils
Nickel Coils (for temperature controlled devices ONLY)

Wicks to chose from :
Japanese Cotton
Rayon

T's and C's :
- In order to give everyone a chance, we have to limit it to one coiled and wicked device per person.

This meet is going to be EPIC!!!

Well done guys

@Yiannaki I don't mind helping out a bit, if you guys need it :)

I can do some Macros and some twisted builds, if you guys want. Not too keen on doing claptons, but everything else is all good.

Last edited:
Are you new to rebuildables? Do you want to learn some great techniques for coiling? Or would you simply like to improve your wicking on your rebuildable tanks/RDA's ?

Bring your RTA/RDA along to the Vape Meet and we will have one of our experts coil your device and wick it just for you!

Spend some one on one time with our one of our coil masters and learn some tricks as you watch them coil and wick your device.

Coils on offer :
Simple Micro Coils
Spaced Coils
Clapton Coils
Nickel Coils (for temperature controlled devices ONLY)

Wicks to chose from :
Japanese Cotton
Rayon

T's and C's :
- In order to give everyone a chance, we have to limit it to one coiled and wicked device per person.

Just following on from @Yiannaki's post above - and to avoid any confusion

This will take place at the upcoming ECIGSSA JHB Vape Meet on Saturday 5 September at NewsCafe Sandton.

If you would like to attend (its free) - then please visit the Vape Meet thread here and RSVP on the first post
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/ecigssa-jhb-vapemeet-saturday-5-september.t14168/

Awww yeah, coild builds, my favourite! :D

@Yiannaki I don't mind helping out a bit, if you guys need it :)

I can do some Macros and some twisted builds, if you guys want. Not too keen on doing claptons, but everything else is all good.

That would be great man :) We could always use a Coil Master like yourself!

Back