Kayfun 5 vs Skyline Chit Chat

@Clouds4Days just get the Skyline. I tried one recently, man that is one great vape and so bloody pretty too! Besides, it's not like you've been buying Reos, Leprechauns and Snappies etc. lately, go on, you deserve it!

@Clouds4Days just get the Skyline. I tried one recently, man that is one great vape and so bloody pretty too! Besides, it's not like you've been buying Reos, Leprechauns and Snappies etc. lately, go on, you deserve it!

Hahahaha pa was contemplating but nothings gonna touch my drippers and i been squonking only lately so would just be waist but thats today , tomorrow is another day :-D

But ive already made up my mind when im ready i will get a Kayfun because i love Tata and toyota cars, they the best :-D:-D:-D

Hahahaha pa was contemplating but nothings gonna touch my drippers and i been squonking only lately so would just be waist but thats today , tomorrow is another day :-D

But ive already made up my mind when im ready i will get a Kayfun because i love Tata and toyota cars, they the best :-D:-D:-D

Kayfun 5 rocks! :D plenty room for exotic builds. I ran a single alien in there with no issues.

As long as you're a "Vaper" :risas3:

Im starting to think im not @Deckie , im sitting at work and thinking to myself what have i been doing then this past year. :-D
Ag @Clouds4Days even the HE stuff is not without it's faults. Take the Hussar for instance, they leak like crazy around the top fill cap & if you remove it to refill, so much juice has gather underneath it, all round that there is juice all over - I got a 2nd one before the issue put me in the mental home. Remedy - I bought the Bell caps from Steam Turners - in my idiotic opinion, the Hussar gives better flavour than the Skyline by a Karoo mile. I'm gonna do the same for my Kayfun V5, not because it has leaking issues, it'll make it shorter & look like a Toyota on steroids. HE mods can keep going, I'm at all interested - Reason, I'd rather spend extreme money on tanks the actually do improve your flavour, no ways a mod can & they'll clash with my takkies.

Ag @Clouds4Days even the HE stuff is not without it's faults. Take the Hussar for instance, they leak like crazy around the top fill cap & if you remove it to refill, so much juice has gather underneath it, all round that there is juice all over - I got a 2nd one before the issue put me in the mental home. Remedy - I bought the Bell caps from Steam Turners - in my idiotic opinion, the Hussar gives better flavour than the Skyline by a Karoo mile. I'm gonna do the same for my Kayfun V5, not because it has leaking issues, it'll make it shorter & look like a Toyota on steroids. HE mods can keep going, I'm at all interested - Reason, I'd rather spend extreme money on tanks the actually do improve your flavour, no ways a mod can & they'll clash with my takkies.

True that @Deckie
Where do you get a bell cap for the Kayfun from @Deckie ?
I would be keen on one too.

I picked up a Hussar RTA recently and experienced the very same leaking, so thank you for confirming this as something that happens... it was driving me insane, even had me doubting the authenticity of the tank at one stage. I'm glad to hear the bell cap sorts that out and will have to procure one soon, I've only tolerated the leaking this long because the flavour on this Hussar tank is so damn incredible :)

@Vincent , @Silver , @Ash , @Cobrali @ddk1979 , @blujeenz
Im sorry peeps but i have to disagree on this statmemt.
Yeah sure maybe the skyline "might" be better , i highly doubt its like comparing a "tata to a skyline" this is the biggest load of bull shyt ive ever heard since researching the skyline and kayfun.

The only downfall of the kayfun v5 was that it strayed away from its heritage in moving away from mtl .
Ive watched reviews of the skyline where they say it is as good as the kayfun v5.

I know everyone is excited about the "NEW" skyline but please lets be realistic and stop over hyping by making false statmemts.

Vape on....
@Clouds4Days, I agree with you. The Kafun is an outstanding tank, that is why it is so long on the market. I don't owe any of them, but the reviews speak for itself, so yes I will drive the tata. Same thing when they released the Kryten, what a hype the people made of it......I think it is a CRAP atty. Why are the Snappy after all this time still difficult to get hold of? Because it is so damn good. But I must agree, The Rose V3 is a Very good tank, but again, to get hold of one. For me the Hussar looks like an excellent tank, good reviews on YouTube and our skipper @Rob Fisher, won't buy another and another if he is not extremely happy. This is my thoughts. Vape on.

For me the Hussar looks like an excellent tank, good reviews on YouTube and our skipper @Rob Fisher, won't buy another and another if he is not extremely happy. This is my thoughts. Vape on.

My first 3 Hussars have been great... my 4th one leaks at the cap and I'm awaiting O-Rings for the top cap to fix the issue. But the winner by far for me is the Skyline... and in the morning I should have my new Sky Deck and I'm really anxious and excited to see if the additional hype is real. The Skyline ticks pretty much all the box's for me except one... and that is juice capacity... the flavour is really outstanding and it goes through juice real fast because of it. I carry a 15ml bottle of XXX in my pocket to refill on the go.

Guys, I love this.

Here we are arguing about which tank is better but what we're missing is that these tanks, including the Hussar, are low wattage devices that deliver amazing flavour. They're actually all electric cars.

They let you get more out of vaping, so to speak. More battery life and better juice consumption without sacrificing flavour. Our batteries are under a lot less strain and we're getting that much closer to fewer vented batteries (bad builds that short out not withstanding).

Even the Hadaley and OL16 needs a mention here. The dripped versions of these tanks.

Juices don't advertise the amount of vapour they'll make, they advertise the flavour.

I think tanks like the SM25 and Engine nano are only going to help more people lower their wattages and have a great vape without comparing their metaphorical 0 - 100 times.

@Silver's thread about how you like to vape as the day goes fits right in here. We don't all always want huge clouds with our huge flavour. These tanks are filling a gap left by the cloud machines being released nowadays without any sacrifice in flavour (looking at you Cubis, my first real tank) which is why they're so appealing to the advanced vapers here on the forum. The prices just generate interest (research the price of black pearls for a great example).

Keep it up.

At the end of the day it all boils down to personal preference & affordability. To slate someone because they have an opinion or base their preference upon what they can afford is child mentality.

Been very busy the past few days so havent been able to immerse myself in the forum as usual

But wow, have been catching up with this thread now. Good that it was moved to its own thread, thanks @Rob Fisher

Look, when I started vaping, if you told me I would be ordering some (very hard to get) tank from Greece that costs R3k I would have said no ways and would have just laughed.

But here I am.

I am fortunate to have gotten a KF5 and be on the group buy for this Skyline. The reason I got the KF5 was because i always wanted an authentic Kayfun. I wanted to make a return to it after a clone spoilt my view of the brand several years ago. I didnt understand clones vs authentics then. And I am looking forward to the Skyline because of its apparent great flavour. I know Rob Fisher likes it a lot and I also like my fruity menthols, so this sounds like it will be great for me. Is it worth R3k? Heck I surely hope so. Lol.

Comparing the two is something I will do in time. My only problem is that I dont like doing reviews unless i am sure of what I am saying and that takes quite a bit of time. I dont have much time on my hands right now but will hopefully have some more time soon.

Dont be upset with people who say something is good or something is bad. Its only their opinion. As to the car comparison, if its a tata versus a mclaren or a toyota versus mercedes, well thats a matter of opinion. I have reserved my own judgement on this until i have tried both of them properly with the juices i know well and like.

I suspect they are both going to be very good. Lets see

Been very busy the past few days so havent been able to immerse myself in the forum as usual

But wow, have been catching up with this thread now. Good that it was moved to its own thread, thanks @Rob Fisher

Look, when I started vaping, if you told me I would be ordering some (very hard to get) tank from Greece that costs R3k I would have said no ways and would have just laughed.

But here I am.

I am fortunate to have gotten a KF5 and be on the group buy for this Skyline. The reason I got the KF5 was because i always wanted an authentic Kayfun. I wanted to make a return to it after a clone spoilt my view of the brand several years ago. I didnt understand clones vs authentics then. And I am looking forward to the Skyline because of its apparent great flavour. I know Rob Fisher likes it a lot and I also like my fruity menthols, so this sounds like it will be great for me. Is it worth R3k? Heck I surely hope so. Lol.

Comparing the two is something I will do in time. My only problem is that I dont like doing reviews unless i am sure of what I am saying and that takes quite a bit of time. I dont have much time on my hands right now but will hopefully have some more time soon.

Dont be upset with people who say something is good or something is bad. Its only their opinion. As to the car comparison, if its a tata versus a mclaren or a toyota versus mercedes, well thats a matter of opinion. I have reserved my own judgement on this until i have tried both of them properly with the juices i know well and like.

I suspect they are both going to be very good. Lets see

Hey, after some time with your Skyline now, can u give us some words how they compare?

Hey, after some time with your Skyline now, can u give us some words how they compare?

Hi @Crudo , thanks for the prompt

I havent had enough time to put these two up against each other properly
I havent used either enough and on a continuous basis side by side to make a decent comparison

What I will say is that they are both good and both work very well. On fruity menthols it seems to me that the Skyline has better flavour, but its not a massive difference from what I can tell. Advantage of the KF5 is that its easier/quicker to fill.

Perhaps other folk with more airtime on these two can help you out.

Back