Kind of pif swap help needed

mmotala

New Vaper
LV

Awards
hi,

so i need some assistance from the guys in Durban....ive got a melo3 4ml tank that i would like to swap for a serpant mini, or thereom or any rebuildable tank. just for a week or two to try it out and see how it goes. Don't want to jump in head first and buy a rebuildable tank and then not use it.

iv got an ipower 80w mod.

Thanks Muhammad

Thanks pm sent.... That's why I love this place people always willing to help out.

And to answer your question in the PM... nope it's a gift... yours to keep. You may get it tomorrow because The Courier Guy often delivers the same day in the same town.

And to answer your question in the PM... nope it's a gift... yours to keep. You may get it tomorrow because The Courier Guy often delivers the same day in the same town.
What........seriously.... Thanks..... Thanks a million.... I said earlier this place is great because people always willing to help..... That's an understatement.... People like Rob r not just willing to help but even go the extra mile..... Thanks again

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

so u know that feeling when you buy something and you get more than ordered.... or when someone tells you they giving R50 but the envelope has R500......well thats simply what Rob has done......not only did he give me a tank but 2 full bottles of Juice as well....Thanks really appreciate it

so u know that feeling when you buy something and you get more than ordered.... or when someone tells you they giving R50 but the envelope has R500......well thats simply what Rob has done......not only did he give me a tank but 2 full bottles of Juice as well....Thanks really appreciate it

I get given a lot of juice and after I have tested it I like to pass it on. :D

Do you ever get given drippers @Rob Fisher? I have not seen you drip or really heard you speak about them. Maybe I could purchase one from you if you do perhaps have any?

Nope almost all my hardware I buy... but I have all but given up on drippers... they don't suit me... I always over or under drip... I have my Petri's for when I really need to drip. :p

Nope almost all my hardware I buy... but I have all but given up on drippers... they don't suit me... I always over or under drip... I have my Petri's for when I really need to drip. :p

So I was correct lol. Well thank you @Rob Fisher I had to ask seeing that you have such a massive collection of everything. That is exactly why I need to first test drive a RBA to see if it is even for me before hurting my wallet again. At this rate I will need to get my wallet a bullet proof vest:rocket:

Back