Kylin vs. Ammit dual

efdsantos99

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi, I’m not sure on which rdta to buy between the ammit dual and Kylin, any suggestions and why ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Though choice..Have to say Ammit though. Love both in shorty mode but the Ammit has 3ml capacity and the Kylin only 2ml. Also the Ammit has larger wicking holes which I like (gives such a smooth saturated vape). The Ammit's airflow is also slightly more adjustable than the Kylin (4 nothes instead of 3).

Ammit for sure.. easier to use and better quality. Kylin has been troublesome, would personally not recommend it at all..

Ammit. The Kylin leaks.
There was a problem with the black kylin( think it was v1) and it leaked. I have a silver v1, and i have atleast 6 friends with kylins of both versions and they dont leak. That being said my brother has the ammit dual and its also nice. It all depends on whether you want a fat RTA or a tall one. The extenders on both make them huge. Decks are both postless. Very similar.

+1 for Ammit... just be sure to watch a few vids on wicking and building with it, will shorten the learning curve exponentially

Hi, I’m not sure on which rdta to buy between the ammit dual and Kylin, any suggestions and why ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ammit Dual all the way man!!! :D My favourite RDTA thus far and it is going to be hard to beat :p

Ammit Dual all the way man!!! :D My favourite RDTA thus far and it is going to be hard to beat :p
I must say....I felt that way too! Until I got the Reload RTA! It just knocks everything out of the park!!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Back